bad axe d975xbx2 una volta riuscivo a installare...

matcy

9 posts in this topic

config hw: scheda in oggetto e un misero sata da 80gb tutto dedicato a osx, senza altri dischi

una volta riuscivo a installare, adesso con la stessa immagine (jas 10.4.8) riavvia la prima volta e ok, poi si pianta al boot con schermo nero e lampeggino lampeggioso, senza darmi la possibilità nemmeno di schisciare F8

ho selezionato come patch solo la intel sse3, le altre non mi parevano necessarie (via, ati, amd, tutte deselezionate)

è passato qualche bel mesetto, cos'è che non mi ricordo?

ho provato sia in AHCI che in modalità compatibile IDE

e non è cambiato un {censored}.

Mi sembra na coglionata lasciar dentro il dvd, visto che la prima volta che l'ho installato non avevo questi problemi. Poi quell'hdd mi è servito e... va beh lasciamo perdere :-)

Ho provato anche a togliere il controller scsi (per l'array di dischi con su linux) ma non è cambiata una mazza.

Peccato tra l'altro che OS X non veda il mio LSI 320-2E sarebbe stato bellissimo avere un hackintosh coi dischi da 15k rpm e dare le bastonate ai mac pro condannati al SATA. D'altronde sarebbe stato puro culo...

mettendo prima della partizione HFS+ un'altra partizione tutto funzia.

ho fatto due primarie, la prima da 200MB da usare come /boot e la seconda abnorme HFS+

Stessa mobo con la uphuck 1.4iR3 avevo un problema simile, dopo aver istallato i pacchetti al riavvio mi dave un errore nel "com.apple.Boot.plist", ho risolto impostando la partizione in MBR invece che GUID.

questa è la guida che ho usato io con questa mobo:

Hi Davide, Absolutely use uphuck's v1.4iR3 as your installer. First thing I would do is create a folder on a separate drive or partition that will be accessible to OSX. Use this to store the files, kexts etc that you'll need once OSX is installed. This will just make life a little easier.

Actually, I need very little after the original install since I use a usb Creative Labs 24bit box for my sound and mic. You can get the sound out working perfectly with the on board sound, but not the mic yet. Here are the things you'll want to collect:

1. AppleSMBIOS.kext v1.06 (this is the only one I've found that works well with MS Office, FCS2 and CS3)

2. Taruga 1.15 patcher + STAC9274D_83847621.txt (this will get your onboard sound working except for mic)

3. KoolKal's 10.4.10 update

4. Copy Mail, iSync and Dictionary from the apps folder of your currently working system (along with the folder that is called something like library>dictionary items) For some reason, uphuck decided to cut these from this latest release.

Now you're ready to role. Install 1.4iR3 on the drive of your choice. I would strongly suggest that you set your bios to ahci mode (sata) for optimum performance. This will get you the most out of your sata drives. This means that (unless you want to change your bios back each time you boot windows) you will need to do the F6 thing to load the extra drivers when it comes time to install windows. This is the only way to get your sata drives to be optimized in windows. Otherwise they will just be treated as ide drives.

When installing OSX, there is very little you will need to check as far as extras goes.

1. Of course, check the 1.4i system files. You won't need any of the patches. 2. Still check the Natit dual .02 drivers.

3. Check the IONetworkingFamily.kext (under system). This will ensure that your ethernet will be en0 as opposed to en1 or 2. FCS2 needs to see the ethernet connection as en0 to run properly.

4. If you want to read and write to and from NTFS drives (as I do), you will want to check the NTFS-3G box.

5. Check whatever of the apps you want installed.

That's it. After the install is done, you will have everything operating other than your sound. The next thing I would do is install Koolkal (I think the system restarts twice...that's normal). Then add sound (in the folder where you have Taruga and the text file stored, just drag and release the text file on top of Taruga. It will do what it needs to do from there.) Restart computer.

Replace AppleSMBIOS.kext, repair permissions and restart. Add Mail, iSync and Dictionary to apps folder. Copy contents of the Dictionary folder to the folder with that name on your system drive (e.g. Library>Dictionary something). Everything should be running perfectly.

The reason I suggest installing KoolKal before these other things is that I think you'd have to re-install them if you already had them installed. With uphuck's releases you should not have to worry about the network sharing fix. I've had that working right out of the box on uphuck.

Also, make sure you connect any drives you want to see in OSX to the black sata connectors on the mb. The red and blue are for the Marvell controller for which there is not yet an OSX driver. They work fine out of windows though.

As I mentioned, I found a usb sound box on eBay for $19USD and that gives me sound in and out right out of the box...no drivers necessary. Hope this helps. Peace, BJMoose

Davide, As you have probably already discovered, this error has to do with your partition. Just make sure your partition is in MBR mode as opposed to GUID. Peace, BJ

AppleSMBIOS.kext.zip

Ciao

Davide

config hw: scheda in oggetto e un misero sata da 80gb tutto dedicato a osx, senza altri dischi

una volta riuscivo a installare, adesso con la stessa immagine (jas 10.4.8) riavvia la prima volta e ok, poi si pianta al boot con schermo nero e lampeggino lampeggioso, senza darmi la possibilità nemmeno di schisciare F8

ho selezionato come patch solo la intel sse3, le altre non mi parevano necessarie (via, ati, amd, tutte deselezionate)

è passato qualche bel mesetto, cos'è che non mi ricordo?

Quello che vorrei sapere e' perche' se avete hardware cosi' compatibile usate una "bloody" uphuck.

Usate JaS, for God's sake.

• 1 year later...

riapro questa discussione per non intasare...

ho una ideneb 10.5.7 funzionante quasi in tutto, secondo voi posso installarci SL con il disco retail che ho comprato per il macbook? Vorrei solo sapere se è una operazione possibile o mi conviene aspettare un'altra release ideneb.

Purtroppo qui nel forum italiano non ho trovato utenti con la bad axe e nel forum inglese capisco poco niente :)

• 4 months later...