Apple seeds 9A539 to ADC Members

dago

30 posts in this topic

I too just installed 9a527, now i'm looking forward to another long download. Yippee!

I can imagine stability and incompatibility fixes in 9a539, and maybe it can finally open iMovie '08 without crashing.

Besides, they're putting out builds quickly now, which means they want a truly stable and compatible build at release.

Considering expected launch is less than 2 months away and it takes 3 weeks for pressing/packaging that just leave a month to finish the product for release.. I can see at least 2 more of these before gold is reached..

Patience is a virtue at this time..

But DAMN its hard to be patient!

Considering expected launch is less than 2 months away and it takes 3 weeks for pressing/packaging that just leave a month to finish the product for release.. I can see at least 2 more of these before gold is reached..

Patience is a virtue at this time..

But DAMN its hard to be patient!

packaging is likely already done, CD pressing should only take a week at most like previous OSX versions.

I think even though the original poster might have been mistaken, but i think according to the roadmap on macscoop, we might actually have a final candidate build within this week or next week latest... its the very last leg before apple runs for gold on leopard, and there are definitely a lot of things to tie up on, and i can testify to that..