FCS 2 Apple last updates on a Hackintosh

macintox

19 posts in this topic

I just Downloaded and installed. On 10.4.10 right now from the JaS 10.4.8 -> 10.4.9 update.

Runing FLAWLESSLY FINALLY!

I also have the Final Cut Studio 2 Software, so not sure how downloaded software will work.

Thanks for reply, guys. But some people reported problems with the registration key/serial after the updates. Is it true? And the ProApplicationSuport 4.0, this will not invalidate the prior "modified" 3 version, required to FCS 2 run in Hackintoshes?

• 1 month later...
Learned the hard way, I took the updates and I have problems with serial being wrong and everything. Is there any solution to this?

BeeMeR

You might just need to find another serial. I own a retail copy for my Mac Pro so it's not going to get blackballed or retired. But I know a lot of people who got their serials from KCNCrew and are still up and running.

I thought about doing these upgrades myself, I attached a picture showing which once I'm getting.

Well I run a hacked version of FCPS 2 so I think its not safe to install them.

can anyone beg to differ?

Check the pic:

post-124628-1191975213_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
I just Downloaded and installed. On 10.4.10 right now from the JaS 10.4.8 -> 10.4.9 update.

Runing FLAWLESSLY FINALLY!

I also have the Final Cut Studio 2 Software, so not sure how downloaded software will work.

Hi Khid,

I just bought a Quad 6600 2.4 ghz, and I want to overclock it, can I clock it to 3.6 with the stck intel cpu cooler? I saw that you have a the same CPU overclocked.

Many thanks,

Miro30

no, you should buy an aftermarket cooler what motherboard do you have?

I have a Gigabyte P35-DS3R, 2 gigs 800 mhz, and I don't have the go steppig processor. How much can I overclock with this processor?

Any help would be great!

Thanks again,

Miro30