Build 9a527

steve22

127 posts in this topic

I like how 527 works. It does not have the debugger turned on so it does work faster. I like Abbey Road as well.

My only gripe with Leopard is that the folder icon SUCK!!!!. Looks like they got them right from KDE2. And the menu bar; has any other major OS come out recently with a menu bar that is semi-transparent and the background that is visible, slightly out of focus...cough..ms..cough. Glad to see that Steve is atop his job.

I agreed with u Boris, the icons are very bad.

I think in the final release on the gui side, will see a lot of changes , no doubt.Even how the spaces works are not so good.The aspect and functionality as well.When u have more windows open on different apps, shared on the spaces , the usual Tab+alt shortcut doesn't take u automatically on the desired window.Why?

I don't know, but I am expecting more from leo. ;)

We've seen some GUI enhancements lateley, but I see no reason for them to make any changes to it. Leo's design is finished. That's pretty obvious...These next few weeks will just be about the last few bugs, and making sure that as many things can get ironed out as possible.

That being said.....Maybe someone on the design has heard pleas and begging and will give us the option to switch between new dock and old dock (kinda like you can go back and forth from the Vista look and the old 98 look in Windows).