Build 9a527

steve22

127 posts in this topic

I have said it before, but I'll say it again. Giving out Oink invites for to download a 6GB image is not particularly good idea. The person you give it out to will download the Leopard image and quickly cause irreparable damage to their ratio. Unless they are incredibly lucky, they will not recover in time and they will be banned - causing the account giver to be put under scrutiny.

Oink is primarily a music sharing site, and it takes time to build up a ratio that can sustain a one-time 6GB download.

Giving out Oink invites for to download a 6GB image is not particularly good idea. The person you give it out to will download the Leopard image and quickly cause irreparable damage to their ratio. Unless they are incredibly lucky, they will not recover in time and they will be banned - causing the account giver to be put under scrutiny.

Agreed, 100%. Unfortnately is exactly what happened to my account in these days.I got a medium ratio (0.30 around) and with 9A527, I got banned.I think for apps stuff is better the green.I'm not a big music peer.

@HeadRush69

I known Oinks is against sharing the torrent file with other sites , not the file itself, I mean, u can share the file downloaded but u mhave to ake anew torrent-tracker ,isn't it?

There is something I don't understand. If, as some are telling, the real torrent was polluted with a fake, why azureus did'nt detect the change ? Azureus does a hash check, does he ?

you can check the file name.btw the name of my fake(maybe) file is "leopard_client_9a527.dmg".
There is a very efficient way to check if it's a fake. Open the partial download with an Hex Editor. If it's full of zeros (like the demonoid one), no doubt it's a fake.

My iMac KPed on friday, and I keep discovering little things that are happening.

1-Bluetooth drivers have disappeared

2-iSight not recognized

3-One USB HD not recognized

4-Azureus has "irrecoverable" crashes - that is, the computer cannot force quit it, nor can it shut down or log out. I have to hold down the power button.

This is all under 9A466, so someone, please-ummm... Well, you know. About 527.

can someone please confirm if timemachine is working on 527 ?

hack or genuine mac?

thanx

real mac works, but has about a 25% chance to make the finder unstable and eventually crash the system(unless u dont use the finder)

is anyone able to add new stacks that are not in a folder (choosing different apps from the app folder for example) to the dock? in my dock it is not possible. folders as stacks works fine.

(btw my system profiler shows 10.5 too not 9a527)

i don't understand what you're saying, could you be a little more clear what you're trying to do? as for the build number, its been in every verison of mac os x where if you click the os version number, you get the build number.