Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

Im checking many things and right now im developing a thought about the realitys, i need to know one thing though. Who is the other of Ansem. As Soras other is Roxas and vice versa. I thought it might have been Riku but Riku became ansem because of another reason, one i cant type because all it does is confuse myself. I think its because Ansem is the light side to Riku or something.

wich ansem are u talking about cause ansem the wise never was a nobody or heartless

but his assistant was and took the name ansem

in that case his nobody is called xemnas

wich is the nobody of xehanort

i wonder y xemnas is named xemnas

cause his real name is xehanort

so his nobody should be an anegram of xehanortx

instead of ansemx

The more i find out the more confusing it is. just need to find something else that will help.

EDIT:Well if someone wants to try to find something im trying to get a better grasp of this birth by sleep thing and there might be a clue in the lyrics this guy decoded. (expand the authors notes to see them.) it talks about waking from a sleep and stuff like that.

here it is.

EDIT EDIT: Super update this is for the big question of wether or not organization members really died. now listen to the end When Sora starts talking. It sort of sounds like

"Namine im sorry. i was weak when i went away. you lexaeus,zexion and vexen, were meant far off. you were meant far off as much were larxene or marluxia."

Just a thought. And i noticed after i while of thinking all of these organization members had died in KH: CoM And since this is the intro to KH:2, they didnt include the ones that died in KH:2. Maybe they hadnt really died but were sent FAR OFF. this may be about the only proof of this well known question of wether or not they had REALLY died. can anyone else hear that? I can.

@gameguy: HOLY {censored}, YOU'RE ON TO SOMETHING!!! Think deeper when you watch that rewinded movie. Guess what? When it shows Roxas in the beggining of the rewinded movie, he is in his awakening dream.. and when he's floating up, he's waking from it!

wow

councidense i have been looking at that same video for the past

month trying to decipher wat sora is saying

i knew it said namine and as the sea now went away annd somthing about we wer meant far off like the nearest light not sure if he says light

i dont like sora now

he is casting namine away

by saying she is ment far-off :lol:

:gun: Lol i hope i am because that took a little while to comprehend and i had to go through my head over and over again to figure out the gibberish he was kind of saying. i finnally came up with those names and then noticed they were all the main foes from CoM. Then i read the ansems reports through, somewhere someone said that the captured heart rebirths a heartless and the body turns into a nobody but whats left is the soul. Well, actually a nobody is from both the body and soul so the new one isnt soul. its something different, no idea though. memories maybe? i have no proof to back it up, its just a wild guess.

Also, i have a small idea what birth by sleep just MIGHT be. Could it possibly mean the rebirth of a ________ (the new thing after heartless and nobody.) by death or some other form of it. Because many times sleep has been considered as death.

The theory of roxas waking up from his dream may also mean something else like dayiniyi said. Its alot more probable. ACTUALLY, OMG I THINK I HAVE IT. sleep is the state when the other side is in control, a heartless and a nobody instead of the real thing. check out the song lyrics its in there. It talks about him sleeping and the other one awaks and the other one sleeping and him being awake. yes that might be it. You are born when the other(again other meaning the heartless and nobody if you were the person) sleeps!

EDIT:well the names arent exactly right now that i hear it again, maybe i shouldnt have tried to do it in my head. it sounds like ansem is in it though. :pirate2:

EDIT: Well, i wasnt able to get all the gibberish parts straight :compress: , BUT if you combine the more clear parts it says this. Namine, sorry, i was weak when i went away,she nor i knew they were kept far off, you were meant far off like neither she nor i saw.

My final conclusion: Far off is birth by sleep and namine wasnt meant to wake up because Kairi had a pure heart as shown in Ansem Report so she did not have a heartless and her body which should have dissapeared stayed in the light realm. What this means is she is "non-existant" as said in the ansem report so she was meant to stay far off or in the "sleep."

Is that clear i read it a few times and i understood it.

The 4th rider, who is he you may ask?

In-between is a realm, and probably has the next other (heartless and nobodys) the nobodys without memories is what ansem said, some of the organization were these states namely Axel, larxene, marluxia, Vexen, Lexaues, Zexion, and unknown ( DARN IT im going off of CoM and ill i cant think of his name, the guy that introduces the game to you attacking dodge rolling and the bunch.) Well out of those, they all died, in exeption to unknown im not sure who he is, EXCEPT for Axel, now, if Unknown is xenohart which i think it is, its either him or Axel, well, it turns out he dies in KH2 no such luck for you. its Unknown, Xenohart if im not mistaken.

as Dayiniyi thought the 4th rider is Xenohart: now backed up with 2 theorys :gun: dont mess with evidence. :robot:

EVERYONE HOLD IT

roxas just had a wet dream :blink::hysterical:

o and yea

(\ /)

(O.o)

(><)

/_|_\

cool world domination

EVERYONE HOLD IT

roxas just had a wet dream :blink::hysterical:

o and yea

(\ /)

(O.o)

(><)

/_|_\

cool world domination

srry for double typing slow computer

wait if namine was supose to still be "sleeping"

who woke her up (rude people(disturbing a girls buety sleep))

was it the organization

maybe axel will come back you never know when someone puts there whole BEING into an attack it is not the same as being killed in battle

namine said that some nobodys wer destined for darkness but she and roxas did not go to darkness (wierd roxas element is light)

maybe axel and xehanort did not go to darkness just went somwer else like diferent dimension

or maybe time is repeting itself so xehanort goes to raidant garden with his obsesion of the weapon that defeted him "the keyblade"

maybe the next game has to do all about past life and memories

like the memories of xehanort or wat happens to nobodys witout any memories like

xenohart and roxas

:hysterical: wat if namine joined the organization

she would be the second girl, be one of the deadlyeast, and have a subtitle like " the non-exsistant drawer" or " the memory witch"

or maybe a new order will appear like a good one for once no evil

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO NAMINE :hysterical:

(\ /)

(O.o)

(><)

/_|_\

COOL bunny btw

lol.

Im really dissapointed that they didnt follow through with a KH movie, that would have been awesome.

At one point they announced it and 3 years later there was no update after that. OMG its so fun to just go to old forums in 03 and 04 and read everyones thoughts on KH2 and KH the movie, its so funny.

:hysterical:

yep well back on topic, any more unanswered questions except for AF1 AF2 and AF3?

WHERE THE HECK DID THE_WISE_ONE GET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

as the really long quote said..............Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. In a place between worlds, there were those known as "Chasers", those who had manifested great power and chanelled it through weapons they experly crafted known as the Keyblades. There were four Chasers.

The Chasers all had to power to create, save, destroy and lock world's hearts. Their keyblade gave them enough power to unlock the energy of a worlds physical heart and be able to move from world to world.

The Chasers began to follow their own ambitions. In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated. Two followed the path of light, bringing life to the worlds, following the paths of Light and Twilight. The other two, they grew unhappy and decided that those who did not respect them should perish. They followed the path of Darkness. They began to bring destruction to worlds, destroying them.

One of the two Dark Chasers realized the faults in his ways and decided to back out. Much as Riku did, this Chaser follows the path of Dawn back to the Crossroads where he is forgiven for his ways. The final Chaser, the one they called Xehanort, would not give up, would not give in. The war began, it is unknown for how long this terrible time lasted. It has been recorded though and the Chasers are much like gods.

The war was either between great armies or just between the four Chasers, either way, the Dark Chaser, the Dark Keyblade Master known as Xehanort fought against the others in a great Keyblade war.

Xehanort was defeated, and with that, he lost something dear: his memory. Cast away he was born again by sleep. Waking up in the world of Radiant Garden, almost dead, a great Saint known as Ansem found him and offered his assistance. He promised to help him and when he realized the man's memory was gone, he offered to help restore it.

The Chasers each had the ability to spread their power to a disciple or their spirits lived on through a bloodline or chosen ones. Passing their power on to make sure to Order of the Worlds was kept safe.

One Keyblade went to the King of all the Worlds: Mickey.

When Xehanort began to believe he was in fact Ansem, his fascination with the Keyblades grew. Unknowning even to himself who he was.

When the Heartless were born and began to create chaos, Riku was chosen to weild the next Keyblade, to save the people from destruction while Mickey was in the World of Darkness. But, Riku's heart was tainted by his willingness to let darkness overcome him and the Keyblade was passed on to Sora.

After being selected first and later overcome by Xehanort, Xehanort was able to harvest his power to reclaim his Dark Keyblade and thus, Riku was able to have his own.

The final Keyblade was unnecessary until later, when the goodness and innocence of Kairi was able to bring hope to the other Keyblade Weilders and she too was chosen.

Roxas only had ones because he is an element of Sora.

After their adventures had ended, Mickey sends a troubling letter to Sora, Kairi and Riku. A letter that reveals Xehanort's next plot. That he has perhaps remembered his true self. A plot to destroy the other Chasers, a plot to be the one and only Keyblade Master.

A great beast is sent to the Crossroads between worlds but is slain by one of the Chasers. The others appear from their selected paths and reclaim their Keyblades, as though they haven't been touched in a long time. They look to the road of Darkness and the shady figure of Xehanort moves forward. Through his time within Riku, he is essentially "reborn" and while Riku tries to remove him, he is never gone. With enough power he returns to the Crossroads and a great war is about to begin once again. One that will decide the fate of the Chasers and all of those who hold a Keyblade...

yes but i think the af are another like race not heartless not nobodies nor humans but a race of all of them. thus giving them the power they supossedly have intresting huh? any way the character in the background of the secret ending is in an organization XIII robe the last person you see in one of them is the last boss on kh2

end quote

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS. maybe it was something made up by a fan or himself, it sounds believable, correct compared to our theories and there evidence, if its true, its like the most revieling quote EVER!

Well i have many ideas for this.

First out of the AFs King mickey is most definitly not one of them. If one of them was the king then where is his ears, and i'm sure hes not that tall unless he got a growth spurt.

Second i dont believe Roxas, Sora, riku, or kairi are any of the AFs. They might be the chasers i dont know not sure about that.

Third, near the end of the video when the shady figure is walking towards the AF 1 2 and 3 it says Master Of Keyblade. I believe thats Sora, at least thats the current master of the keyblade. If you look closely at the figure doesnt he kind of look like Sora just with a cloak. I'm confused about this and i'm pretty sure its him, but what if its just Xehanort or w.e and i'm wrong. Prube me wrong please cause i'm confused. Does he or does he not look like Sora.

:(

can anyone tell me what ansem report 0 says

i read that was fake but it shows up in the secret video

i read the words " i have doubts that i am blessed" "in every heart no matter how pure"

" how does it come to effect..." and " i must find them before..."

those are just the quotes that i can see

he can be sora

because the picture of the af wit the broken faceplate looks like sora

and nobody knows wat the shady guy has under his cloak it could be armor

and it makes sense because someone said that the afs are evil so the hooded person could be good

PLZ dont even try to guess the AFs, only 4. So far our theories have lead to Xenohart being the 4th. and it may say master of the keyblades, but it also says the lost (two)! the chaser(s)! and memory of Xenohart. the exclamations and paranthesis mean plural so obviously that ONE AF isnt it. and memory of Xenohart he isnt Sora, Xenohart. Read the last posts, youll know what im talking about.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!

Who is whos nobodies and heartless

sora= roxas and ???????

kairi= how the hell did she get a nobody? (namine)

xehanort= xemnas and fake ansem

I think this may be the answer to yet more riddles.

also doesn'nt nothing go on forever????? perhaps these chasers are nobodies who have found out about xehanort in the past and have tried to stop him by going through the door to the past and trying to find the weapon to kill him and when this video starts they finnally find the real keyblades and xehanort knows they are there so he goes to stop them from killing him

Maybe...

Youre talking very general, im not sure. never heard about nothing going on forever. and never heard about this "door to the past"

The lost two are probably namine and Roxas because they were both unique. Born without there memories. Born when the humans of them heart took shelter in the others human. except Kairi has another exception, theyre is no darkness in here heart, she was not meant to have a nobody or a heartless.

Wait a minute ive been reading the reaaly long quote and it says

After being selected first and later overcome by Xehanort, Xehanort was able to harvest his power to reclaim his Dark Keyblade and thus, Riku was able to have his own.

That means the theories of riku weilding the keyblade of dawn are wrong because he did not get it off the dawn chaser, because it says he got his OWN keyblade!

that means that the slot is still open for the dawn keyblade!!!!!!!!!!

BTW there is another :sorcerer: i have. So there are keyblades of Light, twilight, dawn and darkness, but what would happen if you mixed tem all together????? some sort of (wait for it...) Master Keyblade perhaps???????? if so who weilds this master keyblade and will e be the enemy in KH3?????

:help: i made a plausible theory!

Ps the door to the past was the door that let you go to timeless river in KH2 maybe they reconfiguerd it or something

Oh yeah i forgot i dont think roxas exists i think he is just a memory because sora needed his nobody and heartless back to become whole again in KH1.....Unless sora is the memory...

Wait a minute ive been reading the reaaly long quote and it says

That means the theories of riku weilding the keyblade of dawn are wrong because he did not get it off the dawn chaser, because it says he got his OWN keyblade!

that means that the slot is still open for the dawn keyblade!!!!!!!!!!

BTW there is another :offtopic: i have. So there are keyblades of Light, twilight, dawn and darkness, but what would happen if you mixed tem all together????? some sort of (wait for it...) Master Keyblade perhaps???????? if so who weilds this master keyblade and will e be the enemy in KH3?????

:help: i made a plausible theory!

Ps the door to the past was the door that let you go to timeless river in KH2 maybe they reconfiguerd it or something

Oh yeah i forgot i dont think roxas exists i think he is just a memory because sora needed his nobody and heartless back to become whole again in KH1.....Unless sora is the memory...

oh my god i did double writing like lexoj up the top of the page

lol

i think because sora had his AND kairis heart wen he became a heartless

kairi became a heartless even though her heart was going to her body

i dont get it the people with strong hearts get a strong heartless and strong nobody

sora had strong nobody but SUPER weak shadow heartless

YAY PAGE 7

Yh if i remember correctly you couldnt even attack with your heartless. guess you didnt need to though.

BTW when does it reach a page limit?

a little :) but still.....

I still dont understand why they had to put roxas in a simulation in the first place anyway.....

how comes they couldnt just put him in a capsule like sora for a year???

i think they had to put roxas into the simulator because the organization was after him cause he was a tratior so diz and riku put him in there for protection i think if something happens to roxas it effects sora even during hibernation

i guess because since roxas and sora both excest in the same plane or world or watever that they are bonded to each other

I think that the true Ansem is a mad person that he used Sora and the keyblade users for his matters, when he used his weapon to the hearth of kingdom hearths he vanished and the hearth come darkness, I think that sora and all Kingdom hearts world that we have seen just are a experiment, a experiment of Ansem, and now the action come up when he is ready to use his experiments, he sleeped sora donald and goofy as he wanted, and namine can control the dreams and the remembers, so i think that the true mad in this game will be Ansem. the Mad cientific ^^.