Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

Ok, so after the last post i've given it a little more thought....and as crazy as this sounds, wat if there's another being other than ur regular characters, heartlesses, and nobodies? maybe that's where all this chainless KBs came from....who knows....at least we can all be sure that these guys rn't sora riku or kairi....

and i don't really think the mysterious 4th person is xenahort.....i think it's sora....no reason really...just a feeling....

Oh yea, and one more thing. if any of you have looked at FFXII....don't these 3 ppl kinda resemble the judges in 12??.....just a mere thought.....probably has nothing to do with it.....

o well, but thankfully i can read japanese, so i'll be looking up infos on it, and hopefully confirm who these ppl r....

Hi y'all,

I came across this forum looking for people to discuss the secret ending from Kingdom Hearts II with and registered here to post a reply. First off, this is what I have played:

- Kindom Hearts I; European (PAL) version, completely finished including all secrets (Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, Phantom), all mini-games, Trinities etc. etc.;

- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories; European (PAL) version, both Sora's and Riku's story completely finished;

- Kingdom Hearts II; European (PAL) version, completely finished, including all secrets (Sephiroth, full Jiminy Journal completion, etc. etc.);

Second, I must admit I have not read all posts of this entire thread (about half), it's been nearly a year since I've played both KH I and KH: CoM and I have *not* read all the Ansem Reports in either KH I or II (I have read some, though it's been a while).

Now for the secret ending; it is clear that the three keyblades standing in the ground are Riku's, Sora's and Mickey's keyblades; this fact is not really open to discussion for as far as I'm concerned. Irrespective of what Square's officials have said; taking the body structure of either Sora, Riku and Kairi, I highly doubt any of the three Knights are either one of them (which, according to this forum, has been confirmed by officials).

After playing through KH I, seeing the secret ending and reading most of the posts of this forum, I have serious questions concerning Kingdom Hearts' storyline. Don't get me wrong, the series are one of the best ever, but still I can't get my mind around several facts. Please allow me to state them (my appologies if they do not belong in this thread):

Throughout KH I, one fact was very prominently presented: Sora was 'the chosen keyblade wielder/master'. References to his weapon also always were translated as 'The Keyblade', not 'A Keyblade' (altough this might be a mistranslation from the original Japanese version, I have no knowledge of such).

This has lead me to believe, throughout nearly all of KH I, that there is only one single Keyblade, which choses it's wielder (as the case is in KH I originally Riku, but later Sora for known reasons). It is also very clearly explained both in-game as in the game manual, that the various Keyblades Sora kan use during KH I are in fact *not* different Keyblades, but rather the original Keyblade with different Keychains attached to it, which gives it it's different looks.

Furthermore, another prominent fact presented in KH I is that none other that the Keyblade wielder itself kan wield it. This is strongly proved by the fact that both Leon (Squall) and Riku attempt to take the Keyblade, which automatically spawns back into Sora's hand. This is again emphasized upon in KH II, when Sora willingly hands the Keyblade to Jack Sparrow, after which it again spawns back to Sora.

These facts combined present illogical storeline progressions throughout both KH I and II:

A) Why on earth does Riku have a Keyblade at the end of KH I when you fight his 'Ansem/Hyper form'? For those who cannot remember, this is what it looked like: http://i10.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/aa/de/f2_1.JPG.

I get that he can wield the Keyblade (he already was chosen, and the Keyblade 'goes to' the one with the strongest heart, which is why Sora lost it to Riku nearing the end of KH I), but how can *both* Riku and Sora wield the Keyblade, as the game clearly indicates there is only one Keyblade (it doesn't shift from Sora to Riku for nothing, else Riku would simply receive a duplicate right there and then)?

B) Why does Riku apparently lose his Keyblade during CoM, but regains it somewhere before KH II, and why does this Keyblade appear different from the one he had before?

C) It is storywise *impossible* for Kairi to wield the Keyblade (Oathkeeper if I'm not mistaken) at the end of Kingdom Hearts II in the World That Never Was. It is handed to her by Riku, and both KH I and II clearly state the Keyblade must choose its master and no other than s/he can wield it. Thus that Keyblade should return to Riku (remember that when Sora willingly gave it to Jack, it spawned back, so giving it should not be possible). Also, where did Riku get the Oathkeeper Keyblade (to give it to Kairi); it is in Sora's possession at that time (received in Twilight Town when looking for Kairi)?

As such, it is my oppinion that Kairi is definitely *not* a Keyblade wielder, as she is not chosen by the Keyblade. Also, King Mickey wields a Keyblade when you find him at the Door to Darkness (end of KH I). However, it is said that he found it in the Realm of Darkness (what does this actually imply on Mickey's Keyblade; why is it in the Realm of Darkness?). As a sidetrack, one of the Secret Ansem Reports state that during the first visit Mickey gives to Ansem the Wise, Mickey already wields the Keyblade (also, note that the report states 'the infamous "Keyblade", said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world'; again a notion to only a single Keyblade). That same report tells of how Ansem found the 'fake' Ansem Reports, which implies that the event of Mickey encountering Ansem the Wise takes place *before* Sora acquires his Keyblade (as you find these fake reports during the game). This in turn implies Mickey has visited the Realm of Darkness *before* he first met with Ansem the Wise.

Continuing on the previous notion, this would imply that King Mickey is the first Keyblade wielder (of this era; as mentioned by I believe Xigbar during KH II, other wielders have existed before so he may not be the very first). If so, why would Sora receive the Keyblade? It is doubtful Sora's heart was at that time stronger than Mickey's, and Mickey still has his Keyblade at the end of KH I (meaning Sora is wielding a duplicate throughout the game).

For another observation (of which I could not find any information in the posts of this thread), has anyone realized Sora's original Keyblade (the Kingdom Key) has a Keychain with King Mickey's symbol? This may imply that Mickey has some sort of special connection with the Keyblade. As implied during the story (and perhaps explained in Ansem Reports, I'm not sure and can't remember), the Keyblade existed long before Mickey's birth. This on turn implies that either the 'true' form of the Keyblade is different than the form it has when Sora's acquires it, or that the Keyblade has some fundamental connection to Mickey's bloodline (e.g. perhaps it is 'created' by one of his predecessors).

To get back to the secret ending, my opinion is that this scene takes place after the events of KH II (and thus the series). All Keyblades seem somewhat withered and one very clear indication (connected to my earlier notes) enforces this: The three Keyblades standing there (Riku's, Sora's and Mickey's) are bound to them. Especially Riku's; the form of his Keyblade closely resembles his Soul Eater sword, which implies either Riku himself, or through some other connection with him, has formed the Keychain to bring the Keyblade into it's 'Way to the Dawn' form (my point being: this Keyblade form did not exist until Riku 'created' it somehow). This 'rule' also applies to both Sora's and Mickey's Keyblades.

Another indication that Mickey had something to do with supplying Sora's Keyblade lays in the fact that they both have the same shape and form (except for the colour).

I would also like to point out one of the theories I read on this forum about the secret ending being some alternate timeline showing Roxas (my appologies in advance; I can't remember the exact explanation of the theory). I believe the theory said something about one of the Knights being Roxas (and another perhaps Naminé), but this is impossible. The 'alternate timeline theory' says that in that timeline, Sora would not have become a Heartless (as he did not wield the Keyblade in that timeline). If so, Roxas would never have been born, as he is Sora's Nobody, created when Sora became a Heartless. So there you have it, the theory is virtually impossible, unless I'm missing something.

So far so good. I must admit that I am not 100% up-to-date with the Kingdom Hearts series storyline (I really should read all these Ansem Reports sometime soon...), but I believe I have made some proper observations, not noticed (or discussed at least) by many others. I love the series and I love Square, but I'm also a major critic :-)

I hope I've spurred some interest in everything I've posted. Sorry for the long message and sorry if it's in a wrong thread or something. Please feel free to contact me personally if anyone wishes to discuss this further (yuthura@hotmail.com).

Thanks for reading,

Yuthura

Yes, I believe someone already corrected the Roxas theory. As for the multiple/single keyblade theory; it is only people like leon who say "the keyblade" people who only know of legends and dont really have any definate fact; there definatly is evidence of previous keyblade wielders in KH1 when King Trident says they bring only chaos and ruin to worlds in a way that implies there have been many before. Malificent may say "the keyblade" but she doesnt really know anything about the darkness except how to use it, Sephiroth and other beings of darkness "being the darkness in clouds heart) refer to it as "a keyblade". Of course it is very possible that the producer just changed his mind! =/

I doubt that the Mickey Keychain has any significance, i imagine it was just character desighn rather than a symbol of origin.

The point about Kairi is indeed a confusing one. It annoyed me they never even explained what was happening wiht that keyblade! Still, its quite an obvious flaw so Im hoping it was one of the things the producer is planning to reveal in three, he often says he loves leaving things open so that the audience can imagine for themselves; i think that right there is why so much of kingdom hearts is confusing.

I belive that there are different keyblades for light and dark and dawn and dusk (or so i theorise), so i think Sora was chosen by the Keyblade of light, Mickey the keyblade of darkness (remember darkness is not evil though it was used for evil in 1, it is a necessary part of the balance of the universe), Riku was orginally chosen by the KB of dusk when ansem took hom over, but when he locked himself in KH he chose the path of dawn and was thuse chosen by that KB.

I never even thought of a twelve cameo, it a good idea. Then again the producer said they were completly new charicter and that he had thought of names for them, making it unlikely there are from another game

Those are all the responses I can think of really; That whole similarity between S and M's Keyblades is strange, considering how different Riku's is, I cant really think of an explanation... Maybe someone else can help us out...

it is only people like leon who say "the keyblade" people who only know of legends and dont really have any definate fact;

Quoting your messages above, I can't believe my stupidity for overlooking that... :-)

In any case, like you said with 'Riku was orginally chosen by the KB of dusk'; this would imply the Keyblade Riku wields in his Ansem-form in KH I represents the KB of Dusk (with his KB from KH II representing the KB of Dawn). However, it still is strange that both Sora's and Mickey's KBs look-a-like, yet neither of Riku's KBs (either Dawn or Dusk) look-a-like each other nor Sora's/Mickey's.

I've been thinking thay maybe the 'original' Keyblades (the original four (Light, Dark, Dawn, Dusk), asuming there are four) all look the same. Riku receives two different KBs for Dawn/Dusk (again, asuming this is true), yet both the KB for light/dark (Sora/Mickey) look the same.

Also, like you mention, Sora's Keychain was very possibly just character design. However, taking into effect that Sora's/Mickey's KB has a Mickey symbol Keychain, I strongly feel that the Kingdom Key is somehow related to Mickey. Even before Sora gets his KB, Mickey tells Donald and Goofy to look for the Key (sorry, can't remember if Mickey said 'the/a' key, but I thought 'the'). This again could indicate Mickey's involvement of Sora (or originally Riku) receiving the KB.

Last but not least I would like to point out a fact from my previous post: During KH I in Hollow Bastion, at some point Riku's heart becomes stronger than Sora's (as stated in the game itself). At that point, the Keyblade 'chooses' to be with Riku, yet he is at that point still aligned with darkness. If Sora were to wield the Keyblade of Light, why would that Keyblade choose Riku (or in other words: why wouldn't Riku receive the KB of Dusk before he met Sora in Hollow Bastion)?

No matter what: The story (as by Square) still isn't finished, so everything is speculation and subject to change. :-)

I don't have time to respond for the next few days, so I'll read back a.s.a.p.

I am here to save the day!

*Ahem* moving on, in my earlier theory i stated that maybe the 4 AFs forged the keyblades magically,

so there are FOUR keyblades. The shrouded AF's (xehanorts) keyblade was locked inside his heart. Sora got 1, so did Kairi n' so did mickey. when Xehanorts heartless (his only form able to remember his past) was burrowing inside riku's heart he was gaining strength so he could bring back his old keyblade (way to dawn) and when he finall recreated his keyblade the two hearts ran in conjuntion with one another and created a whole new keyblade one that could unlock hearts (because of the double hearts http://i10.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/aa/de/f2_1.JPG.) so then riku could have a keyblade. so that is MICKEY, SORA, KAIRI, AND RIKU [roxas had duplicated of sora's cos he is his nobody] as for the extra keychains you obtain that is just probably like yen sid or merlin or some people like that creating replicas because they have the spare time (wtf do they do when the camera is not there...?)

anyway I hope that answers some questions you may have and works towards the KHIII theory some more...

sorry by accident the link is wrong it supposed to say

http://i10.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/aa/de/f2_1.JPG

sorry for :spam:

oh wow not 2 posts fast reply rocks!

..I think we are looking too deep into the keyblades and not looking back at the character histories....maybe then something would be figured out....and i just remembered...that kairi came to destiny islands....by falling from the sky rite? so that means her world still not revealed yet...unless my memories r messed up...but i think this might have something to do with that.

kairi came to destiny islands....by falling from the sky rite? so that means her world still not revealed yet

Err no if i remember correctly kairi's homeworld was hollow bastion because when you first see hollow bastions library in KH1 you see a young kairi sitting near her grandmother...

Also i think that the character histories are just important as the keyblade histories, but i am still standing by my theory that xehanort is the mysterious shrouded AF

guys it's obvious the three AF's are NOT Sora, Riku, and Kairi! if you look at AF1 in the beginning he is already holding a keyblade. Then when AF2 & AF3 come they spot the KK, Mickeys KK, and Riku's Keyblade from KH2 (forgot name). Then they all walk over to the 3 KB and pick them up. Maybe they fought against Riku, Mickey, and Sora fighting for the 3 REAL KB's. (because in the beginning AF1's KB does not have a chain.) Then this other char walking towards them is probaly our new hero. we'll find out soon i hop.

im new here but i know my stuff so doint call me a noob ok

first what the ;) is final mix

second why if sora can only have one keyblade does roxas have 2

third my theory on kari is she is the princes of holow bastion

forth i hope somebody in kh3 is sora or i will have a fit of rage and then then it will take these guys to stop me :robot::police: :pirate2: :gun::ninja::borg::laser::hammer::moil::blowup::plane::soldiers:

and lastly i am a very angry person so :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2:

and yes i know that was a litle of topic

im new here but i know my stuff so doint call me a noob ok

first what the :pirate2: is final mix

second why if sora can only have one keyblade does roxas have 2

third my theory on kari is she is the princes of holow bastion

forth i hope somebody in kh3 is sora or i will have a fit of rage and then then it will take these guys to stop me :robot::police: :pirate2: :gun::ninja::borg::laser::hammer::moil::blowup::plane::soldiers:

and lastly i am a very angry person so :lol: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2:

and yes i know that was a litle of topic

first is about final mix

it is a new realese of games but the people that made it are gonna add thing they left out or just want to add

second sora can hold two kwyblades but only in his drive forms (maybe he is lazy and does not want to carry two keyblades)

the third i think she is the princess too (they say she is 1 in KH1)

the fourth sora has to be in KH3 even though his quest is "over" he is the main character and mickey handded him a special letter at the end of KH2

o yea

how did kairi find that letter anyway

Final mix is only out in japan :/

I think that we are missing out the fact that xehanort is a VERY main character here and also I think there is a whole other theory here. I think that Xehanort lived like a billion years ago and had a weapon called a something of memories. he was defeated by his own sword (origin unknown) and the memories of his heart were imbedded inside the sword. Because nothing is eternal, his nobody went into a deep sleep and the sword dissapeared from sight until a billion years in the future when his nobodies sleep was so long that the sword was reborn (birth by sleep) and and his nobody took the sword and went off to rule a kingdom somewhere some time passed and a group of people found out about the sword which was a big danger and wanted it to be eliminated. They became known as the chasers (seekers of the truth). there were only two members at the time. meanwhile the nobody of the past xehanort (a young version of xemnas) searched for the two men ready to defy his kingdom on his jorney he befriended someone only to have him betray him and take his fabled memory sword. the king (xemnas) continued his quest and finally after a battle with the head "chaser" he returned to his xehanort form and once again befriend his old friend who betrayed him (who was only in it for one of the many keyblades the chasers created) the memory sword (now in the chasers possesion) could only be destroyed if xehanort was destroyed. xehanort and friend now had a keyblade each (xehanort made one) and they both went down the pathes of darkness (dawn & darkness)

his friend backed out and as soon as xehanort found out he bacame enraged and his heart took back his sword and he lost his keyblade. he then sent beasts at the chasers hideout (thats why there's so many keyblades, tested and failed)after they defeated the monsters, the chaserers summoned their own beasts to take a keyblade each and kill xehanort. Xehanort then appeared (his kingdoms army behind him, they never came into sight) and a "KEYBLADE WAR" took place...

That about covers everything Maybe a little farfetched lol but just more food for thought...

Sora in japanese is Sky

Kairi means Sea

Riku means Land

in KH1 riku is in the ocean trying to get to sora ( who is trying to get to him)

then the big wave came and split them apart so in other words kairi split riku and sora apart

but namine means ocean wave in reference to kairi's meaning

that is why sora always has somthing to do with the sky

because you doint know how he got to the iland and because he seams to have talking cloths at the start

also i have a theory about the keyblade graveyard

its simple the keymakers were making keys allpowerfull keys they failed thats all the fallen keybaldes with no keychain

then they make the sole eater and before they could destroy it the one who will be known as xayanort or watever stole it and ran another chaser ran after him

then they made the way to dawn so they could get that chaser back it sucseded

then the kingdom and darkness keys were made they were sent to sora - sky and mikey the king

then the lead chacer made a great keyblade that neaded no keychain and was powerfull enugh to be weilded by him the last non falen chacer left the others had gone down their roads and so he waited for the greatest keyweilder to come and clame it

it kinda sucks but ow whell

the reson why he has talking cloths is because he hears that disembodied voice and once he gets changed into the new clothes it stops

i think when ansem in kingdom hearts 1 sayed you have come so fare and yet you still know nothing

i believe sora was one of the original chacers and has lost all his memory

THis teory is wrong sora had a normal life up until KH1 cos remember his parents called him down for dinner in KH1!

My Kingdom Hearts obsession/theory thingy.

Well. With the advent release of KH2: FInal Mix, and KH: CoM(For Ps2/3), along with all the unanswered questions from the previous games, there has been much speculation, scrambling of sorts to find needed answers.

One thing that has led to the most speculation, in my opinion, is the secret ending to KH II. It was enigmatic, yet so informative at the same time. I'd like to tackle a theory I came up with, the one I like the most out of my theories, before any others.

I'd like to quote an excerpt from 'Ansem's OTHER reports' number thirteen:

"Sora will awaken tomorrow.

The end of my long-awaited revenge will begin.

Xehanort, who took everything away from me.

Deatroyed as a Heartless, his ambitions are once again aimed at the "great

heart", Kingdom Hearts.

His Heartless's ambition was to collect the hearts of the worlds and bring them

together to Kingdom Hearts, to call forth a great darkness. But his Nobody is

now collecting human hearts to absorb into Kingdom Hearts.

My foolish disciple.

One mystery remains.

How did Xehanort open the door that appeared below my castle...?

No...all theories are pointless now, when all things are coming to an end."

Wait a second.. hold the phone!

"One mystery remains.

How did Xehanort open the door that appeared below my castle...?"

Dun dun DUNN! We immediately link this with a door. Opening a door. What do you open a door with? A key. What do you open a world's door with? A keyBLADE. What other means of opening this door would Xehanort have other than use of the keyblade?

Remember when Ansem stated he found Xehanort on the street? Yeah. He said "Xehanort was complteley cleared of all his past memories". Hmm? Yeah. Memories. Nomura said that the secret movie from KH II happened in the past. In the video, we see the three AF's looking at a newcommer. This newcommer is a dark figure, but we can already tell it's not armored. It's cloaked. Like the thirteenth order, ne? And WHO started the cliche' fashion statement of the thirteenth order? Yes. Xehanort. He often appears in an Org. 13 cloak. All of KH1, and his Nobody carries on the legacy of the cloak.

Is Xehanort one of these four mysteries? These 'chasers' have been theorized to have been gods who forged the keyblades. Well, let me turn your attention to another 'Ansem's OTHER reports', number one:

"Many years of hard work has come to fruition; this world that I govern has

become a paradise, aptly named the "Radiant Garden".

Flowers bloom with a fragrant aroma, raised by the pure water which brings forth

life. The people pass their days with smiling faces full of hope.

But wherever there is light, doubtless there is darkness lurking. As I have

written in my recent report, I must decipher the mystery behind "the darkness in

human hearts" to protect this paradise.

Firstly, I will carry out experiments to seek out the depths of the human heart.

One of my six disciples, Xehanort, has volunteered himself as a test subject.

Since I found him collapsed in the street all those years ago and took him in,

he has become a youth who serves me well.

At that time, he had lost his memories entirely, but afterwards he began to

exhibit a remarkable inquisitive mind. He absorbed my teachings incredibly

quickly, and amassed a deep knowledge.

He is somewhat undeveloped in maturity, but this problem is due to his youth.

If I can seek Xehanort's heart through psychological experiments, I may also be

able to unlock his sealed-off past.

It seems that another of my disciples, Even, also has a strong interest in

Xehanort's memories.

But I wonder whether it is truly good that is in him.

Certainly, Xehanort possesses a rare talent...

It is far too excellent. Even surpassing that of a human."

Again, HOLD THE FREAKING PHONE.

"But I wonder whether it is truly good that is in him.

Certainly, Xehanort possesses a rare talent...

It is far too excellent. Even surpassing that of a human."

So, Xehanort is a damn demi god. Hell, god. Lets see here.

Chasers = Gods. Xehanort = God. Chasers = Keyblade wielders/masters. Xehanort = Keyblade wielder/master candidate.

Looking pretty similar now?

So, what if Xehanort was really a chaser. This would really clear {censored} up.

Xehanort likes the dark. He has wet dreams about heartless.

There are four paths.

Light.

Twilight.

Dark.

and 'In-between'.

These paths appear as seperated by the massive keyblade graveyard in the secret ending.

The three AFs would be Light, Twilight, and In-Between, and our fourth little cloaked figure would be dark, Xehanort.

This would explain how he could open the door, and wield superhuman powers.

And one more artifact of proof. Later on in this document, I say that Nomura says that the other three chasers haven't shown up. But he didn't say that the fourth one hasn't shown up! I think this was on purpose.. I think that we have indeed seen this fourth chaser.. and his name is Xehanort!

Conclusion: Xehanort may be the fourth Chaser. Meaning, he may have access to the keyblade aside from using Riku as a vessal.

Next area of speculation, is the Identity of the three AFs.

Look, people. They are NOT, I repeat, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Sora, Riku, and Mickey/Roxas/Kairi. Nomura said so himself. I'll even quote him, AND give a link to where it is said. Here you go:

"Who are the 3 armoured people?

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them."

The phone. Let us, once again, hold it.

"Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all."

What was that? I didn't quite hear you.

"THOSE 3 ARE COMPLETLEY NEW PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T SHOWN UP AT ALL!!"

Thank you, Nomura. Have a cookie.

As for the link; http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U . Scroll down a bit, though.

Conclusion: The armored three are NOT Sora, Riku, and Mickey/Roxas/Kairi.

Now, just a few random tidbits of speculation.

There are four 'chasers'. These were supposedly the poor schmucks who made the keyblades. Four, one for each path.

Light.

Dawn.

Dark.

and 'In-between'.

That means there are four keyblades, ne?

Mickey found his in 'The world of Darkness', so he is the wielder of the keyblade of the dark path.

Light would go to Sora, without-a-doubt, for it(His Kingdom Keyblade) is the inverted form of Mickey's. And what is the inverted form of darkness? Yes, children, light.

Two slots up for grabs.

It's quite hard to tell which world Riku's keyblade is from. It is called 'The road to Dawn', so we'll say dawn.

Light - Sora

Dark - Mickey

Dawn - Riku

In-Between -

So, whichever world Riku's keyblade isn't from is the world in which Kairi's keyblade is from.

But, wait, why Kairi and not Roxas?

Becaus Roxas can only wield the keyblade due to his being part of Sora. His keyblades are technically only offspring of Sora's KK(Kingdom Key), so it ain't him.

My 100% origional theory for Kairi's keyblade:

"To defeat Roxas, Riku needed to become darkness, to wield it. It was the only thing he could use to beat Roxas. So, he wet through the world of darkness, and became the thing that was eating at his heart: Ansem(Xehanort).

In his travels, Riku went through the world In-Between, and found a new Keyblade, an unnamed one. He kept it, but continued to use his Soul Eater.

When he came into contact with Kairi, he gave it to her in order to fight the heartless. Thus, Kairi became the wielder of the In-Between keyblade."

Light - Sora

Dark - Mickey

Dawn - Riku

In-Between - Kairi.

The crossroads in the secret video are IDENTICAL to the ones in the fields outside of Disney Castle.

A crossroads where there are four paths. One path for each world. One path for each chaser.

So, what three AFs are against the final, hooded one?

So, saying Xehanort is the fourth chaser.. who are the other three?

We can't answer that exactly, seeing as Nomura said they haven't shown up yet, but we can still guess.

I think that they will be inhabitants of their respective worlds, Light, Dawn, and In-between. And lets not forget that there will be a third state of body aside from Heartless and Nobody. Perhaps they are this third state? Perhaps one is heartless, one is a nobody, one is normal and one is this third state?

Conclusion: We may see all four states come into play in the chasers.

Oh, one more thing.

Kairi can wield the keyblade because she's a frikkin' princess of the heart. A keyblade has the ability to choose it's master, but it doesn't always(Remember Mickey FOUND his?). She can wield it because her heart is so strong.

Remember in Deep Dive, when Riku and Roxas exchange keyblades? Those are two different keyblades. But since they're both two different keyblade wielders, they can ield eachother's keyblades. Riku's keyblade didn't choose Roxas, but Roxas could wield it.

Also, Riku Replica could wield the keyblade, even though it didn't choose him.

And Kairi's Keyblade is NOT Oathkeeper. If you were watching carefully, it was a totally new keyblade, it had a floral design. Here's the link: Kairi-keyblade.gif

That is not Oathkeeper.

There are also videos of the scene on youtube from KH-vids.net, in the hall of melodies.

does anybody have any information on ansem's other diciples they might be crucial to the story we only know two so-far (i think) maybe the other know more information on the memories of xenohart

how did ansem know that xenohart was evil?

Im too lazy to find it but somewhere i read that everyone has a light and a dark side. Since Ansem is Xenohart and ansem is the light side, Xenohart must be dark so he is evil.

Dayiniyi, greatest theory ive seen in my reading of all KH theorys.

Edit: you solved one of the KH mans many mysterys

In Ansem's Other Report #13, DiZ had the unanswered question, "How did Xehanort open the door in Hollow Bastion's underground?" but....

I can't talk about this yet. But, weeell, it's something you can speculate over, I think.

Gameguy: Thanks!

lexoj: Ansem the Wise(DiZ) named all of his disciples. Even, Ienzo, Xehanort, and three more whos names I can't remember.

But we know that Xehanort's nobody is Xemnas, and Ienzo's is Zexion.

Nomura said Even and the other three also turned into heartless.. guess what that means? We can look forward to their Nobodies making an appearance, I think.

And regarding the Mickey's connection to the keyblade theory: It's been proven that keyblade wielders can change the shape of their keyblade by using a keychain. If they make their own keychain,t hey can change it into any desired shape.

When Xehanort overshadows Riku, he didn't use Riku's Soul Eater, he used the other keyblade that could unlock hearts, and I'm pretty sure it's said that Xehanort made that one.

This means that Mickey could have just forged his own keychain. If you notice on the Oathkeeper, the keychain is Kairi's lucky charm. Buy sliding her charm in the keychain, Sora was able to transfomr his keyblade into the Oathkeeper. That in mind, it wouldn't be terribly hard to make a little keychain.