Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

my theory: the three keyblades belonged to sora, the king and riku when they defeted xemnas the keyblades dissapeared from their ownesrs and were placed in the middle of the crossroads th honer their efforts, the three armoured figures are the keyblade choosers they pick the key masters the one with the huge key is "he" that xigbar mentioned before the battle this figure is the leader and the one who chose sora and the other two chose the king and riku i beleive that as they all joined to choose new key masters (or the same ones) because of some new threat wich i dont know about anyway as the three go to choose the forth figure i belive is the new threat once again these are just my educated theories

i am new at this and got a lot of ideas but have to review them now

o and just to talk about they are coming out with KH2 Final Mix and one of the Chasers mask is broken in the secret vid and has blue eyes and brown hair (wat colors were sora's eyes and hair again?)

also they are making RE:KH COM 3D thats cool they r addind new fights like the organization member u did not get to fight in the gameboy one

i heard both were coming out in 2007 and if u have memory of KH2: final mix u get something in RE: COM

even though this is off topic

were is kairi from?

in the begining of KH they ask her and she says she does no remember

i may have missed it but can someone tell if they even said where she even came from

o and why is she a princess in the first place and maybe they are going to put all the worlds

of all the princesses in KH3

(they all need to thank sora anyway)

even though this is off topic

were is kairi from?

in the begining of KH they ask her and she says she does no remember

i may have missed it but can someone tell if they even said where she even came from

o and why is she a princess in the first place and maybe they are going to put all the worlds

of all the princesses in KH3

(they all need to thank sora anyway)

Kairi is a creation from Ansem. Ansem created her in order to watch over Sora because he thought and

predicited that Sora was the keyblade bearer. She is just a creation from Ansem

hey no matter wat u guys see under the dudes mask it is not and i repeat not Sora becuase Tetsuya

stated that. He may have same hair and eyes and everything but it is NOT Sora. KH:2 Final Mix

is a go and they said that you are able to fight all the organization members in CoM and KH2 Final Mix.

They may also put in a new drive form. Hopefully one i keep thinking and drawing about!! But also apparently the three guys in armor are actually bad guys!!!!

could it be that the chasers made the keyblades and that is y they dont have keychains. or that those people are not called chasers at all but are just people after the keyblades power , the chasers could be other people in the games who made the keyblade

i think this game is going to go more into the history and powers still hidden in the keyblades

maybe we ought to think that anybody could use the keyblade in KH2 Jack Sparrow wanted the keyblade and goofy and donald said that maybe in the future he will have a keyblade because they are alike

anyways my piont is when he gets the keyblade it goes back to Sora but he still held on to it even for a split second

couldnt Namine change everybodies (well those connected to sora even herself) hearts for them to hold a keyblade

chas·er

n.

1. One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.

2. A steel tool for cutting or finishing screw threads.

3. One that chases or pursues another: a chaser of criminals.

Thats from a dictionary, That could mean chasers are either the people who made the keyblade (or assisted) or a "police"

anothing thing I want to point out

post-18495-1161542413_thumb.jpg

on the very right, I beleive that is the Fenrir

I wrote something about the ending on my blog ( http://suzuka09.blogspot.com/2006/10/kingd...et-horizon.html )

Ok, heres a picture of that guy with the cracked helmet.

SPOILER!!! (if you wanna wait to see him in the game then dont click the link!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Str...8ryuhnilnkl.jpg

Yes..looks like Sora neh? perhaps him in the future, maybe his son or perhaps it's Roxas..not certon though.

The creator did say the three characters at the start are not Sora, Riku, or Kairi..but he didn't say that they wouldn't appear in it completely.

Also, Kairi was not created by Ansem...actually the very though of that just scares me...very much...I will have nightmares from now on. Ahem! Anyhow, She was born in Hallow Bastion, you see her younger self in a clip when Sora first enters the library in KH1. Hallow Bastion used to be known as Radiant Garden, which was a prosperous town before Xemnas came into existance.

I also believe KH3 might revolve around Roxas and Namine, but it's just my guessing. I look forward to more spoilers.

ALRIGHT more nobodies

i asked my friend about the birth by sleep thing (she's good with riddles)

she said that it might be tide to the new form or the new drive in someway

i am still with the idea that namine should have a keyblade then there will be more heroes or that she should manipulate others hearts for them to wield the keyblade

Ok, heres a picture of that guy with the cracked helmet.

SPOILER!!! (if you wanna wait to see him in the game then dont click the link!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Str...8ryuhnilnkl.jpg

Yes..looks like Sora neh? perhaps him in the future, maybe his son or perhaps it's Roxas..not certon though.

The creator did say the three characters at the start are not Sora, Riku, or Kairi..but he didn't say that they wouldn't appear in it completely.

Also, Kairi was not created by Ansem...actually the very though of that just scares me...very much...I will have nightmares from now on. Ahem! Anyhow, She was born in Hallow Bastion, you see her younger self in a clip when Sora first enters the library in KH1. Hallow Bastion used to be known as Radiant Garden, which was a prosperous town before Xemnas came into existance.

I also believe KH3 might revolve around Roxas and Namine, but it's just my guessing. I look forward to more spoilers.

That guy reminds me of leon o.O

as the really long quote said..............Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. In a place between worlds, there were those known as "Chasers", those who had manifested great power and chanelled it through weapons they experly crafted known as the Keyblades. There were four Chasers.

The Chasers all had to power to create, save, destroy and lock world's hearts. Their keyblade gave them enough power to unlock the energy of a worlds physical heart and be able to move from world to world.

The Chasers began to follow their own ambitions. In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated. Two followed the path of light, bringing life to the worlds, following the paths of Light and Twilight. The other two, they grew unhappy and decided that those who did not respect them should perish. They followed the path of Darkness. They began to bring destruction to worlds, destroying them.

One of the two Dark Chasers realized the faults in his ways and decided to back out. Much as Riku did, this Chaser follows the path of Dawn back to the Crossroads where he is forgiven for his ways. The final Chaser, the one they called Xehanort, would not give up, would not give in. The war began, it is unknown for how long this terrible time lasted. It has been recorded though and the Chasers are much like gods.

The war was either between great armies or just between the four Chasers, either way, the Dark Chaser, the Dark Keyblade Master known as Xehanort fought against the others in a great Keyblade war.

Xehanort was defeated, and with that, he lost something dear: his memory. Cast away he was born again by sleep. Waking up in the world of Radiant Garden, almost dead, a great Saint known as Ansem found him and offered his assistance. He promised to help him and when he realized the man's memory was gone, he offered to help restore it.

The Chasers each had the ability to spread their power to a disciple or their spirits lived on through a bloodline or chosen ones. Passing their power on to make sure to Order of the Worlds was kept safe.

One Keyblade went to the King of all the Worlds: Mickey.

When Xehanort began to believe he was in fact Ansem, his fascination with the Keyblades grew. Unknowning even to himself who he was.

When the Heartless were born and began to create chaos, Riku was chosen to weild the next Keyblade, to save the people from destruction while Mickey was in the World of Darkness. But, Riku's heart was tainted by his willingness to let darkness overcome him and the Keyblade was passed on to Sora.

After being selected first and later overcome by Xehanort, Xehanort was able to harvest his power to reclaim his Dark Keyblade and thus, Riku was able to have his own.

The final Keyblade was unnecessary until later, when the goodness and innocence of Kairi was able to bring hope to the other Keyblade Weilders and she too was chosen.

Roxas only had ones because he is an element of Sora.

After their adventures had ended, Mickey sends a troubling letter to Sora, Kairi and Riku. A letter that reveals Xehanort's next plot. That he has perhaps remembered his true self. A plot to destroy the other Chasers, a plot to be the one and only Keyblade Master.

A great beast is sent to the Crossroads between worlds but is slain by one of the Chasers. The others appear from their selected paths and reclaim their Keyblades, as though they haven't been touched in a long time. They look to the road of Darkness and the shady figure of Xehanort moves forward. Through his time within Riku, he is essentially "reborn" and while Riku tries to remove him, he is never gone. With enough power he returns to the Crossroads and a great war is about to begin once again. One that will decide the fate of the Chasers and all of those who hold a Keyblade...

yes but i think the af are another like race not heartless not nobodies nor humans but a race of all of them. thus giving them the power they supossedly have intresting huh? any way the character in the background of the secret ending is in an organization XIII robe the last person you see in one of them is the last boss on kh2

completely off topic you dont see riku or sora's parents maybe they were chasers?

wow ur right i totaly forgot he had parents i wonder how they are (sora and riku were gone for like two years ) that is a long time did the parents forget about them or something Kairi could have them if they did not even realize they wer gone then they are BAD parents

between " have " and "them" i meant to put " talked to" "about the situation"

By my observations, KH3 is set Some time before KH1

These Armoured figures are not sora riku and kairi, but 3 people who embedded magic into their weapons which (strangley enough) looked like keys. Some stupid people were trying to copy the keyblades, but left out the magic filled keychains, and they were of little/no use. AF4 was Xehanort who was allied with the other AF's but turned away to the darkness and was exiled at some point. He lost his keyblade, but gained control of many monsters. The video suggests just after the 3 AFs destroyed the minions that Xehanort sent out (to get vengeance) Xehanort then confronts them himself, only to lose the fight and struggles to that door that was just randomly there (to timeless river in KH2) and appeared in the Radiant Garden. Ansem then took him in offering to give him his memories back. (He doesent remember anything before he got merked by These AF's and stumbled into the future)

Also note that when Organisation members die, they are consumed by darkness, and little vertical lines appear too. Note that when Xehanort SUPPOSEDLY died, thes vertical lines didnt apear...

BTW if anyone want a sephiroth Strategy i have just defeated sephiroth, after MUCH compiling of various strategies i tested and i have a foolproof way of Totally Owning him

Cloud_V_S_Sephiroth_2_by_Blumoonx06x.png

I have beated the game not long ago and i saw something interresting.

in the final boss fight with xemnas you have to fight some guy on a thrown twice.

this guy is exactley like those AF's.

now we know that that guy was xemnas, so you guy think we can say that one of the AF's is xemnas????

there is oly one problem... that boss had no keyblade but a sword. But in the secret clip you will see three guy WITH a keyblade and one with nothing. So that must be xemnas then. afteral, there was something about xemnas memmories in that clip.

so.. comments??

oh yeah i forgot cloudstrife252. please tell me how to beat the {censored} out of that guy!!

Yes but The Video said Xehanorts memories - Probably refering to what ansem was saying about when he found xehanort he couldnt remember a thing, what happened before that is unknown and thats what i think is happening in the secret ending (possibly part of KH3) BTW something i didnt mention before is that when these AFs were allied (in my theory) There were four keyblades assigned to each AF (Xehanort and the other three) The 3 AFs of the light (after Owning Xehanort) entrusted their souls into their keyblades(making them stronger) and became the keyblades themselves so they're able to choose who will stop Xehaonort in the future. One to sora, on to mickey, one to kairi and when xehanorts heartless posessed riku he was able to gain strength, reach into his past and regain his lost keyblade, which riku now owns.

Also note that they're using Xehanort and not Xemnas in the thing so it cant be afterwards, exactly what mister square-enix said. (cant remember his name lol)

Ill post up sephy strategy l8r

You need at least:

Abilities:

Explosion

As long a combo as possible

Aerial recovery

High jump level 2

Aerial dodge level 1

Berserk

Ground and aerial finishing moves

Item boost

Items:

Elixir x2 (no matter if 1 is Mega)

4 hi - potions

Customise all onto your quick menu with curaga

First before anything just mash the triangle button until you block his

attack, then unleash a combo or two upon him. (don’t use a finisher,

you’ll miss) He’ll disappear and slowly walk towards you. Then he’ll

knock you into the air, so just recover and unleash 1 combo on him,

then dive down and jump away. (Try to stay on the ground as much

as possible, you cant use reaction commands in the air!) after a while

some black blobs will appear around you, just try to jump away, the

cause very minor damage! Fight as normal until he starts to Rise into

the air. Attack him VERY QUICK if he tries that because hell put you

down to 1 Hp and Mp If that move happens to connect, quickly use

an elixir and return to normal. Sooner or later he’ll become all purple,

but just run away from his attacks and get him when he knocks you

into the air. Sometimes he goes into the air and you think he’s gonna

do that move but he’s not he just launches meteors at you to avoid

just double jump from side to side. When you are about to finish him

off you’ll need some Mp because you need to use a finishing move

on him to destroy his last fragment of health.

PHEW!

Anyway all sorry for :thumbsdown_anim: comments on my theory plz

Well, I'm not sure I've got any absolute answers, but I'm gonna throw out some things I've observed.

Considering Organization members, Zexion sure is shrouded in mystery. For example, in Proof of Existence at TWTNW his tombstone-thingy has been destroyed - to the point that we don't even know his weapon. Also, I never finished KH:COM but I believe you never really see how he "dies." (Can someone back me up on that?). To tie all this in with the Ansem Reports that are shown at the beginning of the trailer: Zexion was the Nobody of Ienzo. And Ienzo was one of Ansem's first apprentices, as a matter of fact Ansem was "spurred on" by him to carry out the Heartless experiments. Therefore he has some connection with Xehanort (this could explain the Xehanort phrase at the end of the trailer).

In a nutshell, I just don't that that Nomura would go through the trouble of shrouding this guy in mystery for nothing. There's gotta be a reason behind what I just mentioned. Personally, I also feel that we will see Axel again in some form.

Finally, which Keyblade did Riku give Kairi at the end of KH2? I was just wondering if it made an appearance in the trailer.

Whew. That felt good...:)

Hi, I saw this thread, and I thought it was interesting so I registered...anyways

I think the Zexion thing raises an interesting point...but I want to point out that Roxas WAS in organization xiii, so he should count as a survivor, and after reading all these posts, i think that the KBs with the chains could be manufactured weapons for the so called key blade war, so that anyone can wield a KB and not just the KB masters

another thing is, I don't think that it's a possibility that those characters are sora riku and kairi, because first of all, riku (who is said to be AF3) is TALLER than sora, and riku isn't anorexic....and since AF1 has a key blade that has no chain, I really want to believe that these 3 characters are actually the bad guys

for 1 theory that i have is that the key blade war broke out because xenahort somehow left a piece of him in the world and massively manufactured keyblades, then he found some strong ppl to wield them, and since at the end of KH2 sora and riku went home, that means the keyblades weren't used anymore, and well, the keyblades have to go somewhere, so in those pictures, is where the keyblades are sealed when they are not being used, and so these 3 bad guys found them to gain more power, and so that sora, riku, kairi can no longer fight back.

sry if it seems kinda off....

You need at least:

Abilities:

Explosion

As long a combo as possible

Aerial recovery

High jump level 2

Aerial dodge level 1

Berserk

Ground and aerial finishing moves

Item boost

Items:

Elixir x2 (no matter if 1 is Mega)

4 hi - potions

Customise all onto your quick menu with curaga

First before anything just mash the triangle button until you block his

attack, then unleash a combo or two upon him. (don’t use a finisher,

you’ll miss) He’ll disappear and slowly walk towards you. Then he’ll

knock you into the air, so just recover and unleash 1 combo on him,

then dive down and jump away. (Try to stay on the ground as much

as possible, you cant use reaction commands in the air!) after a while

some black blobs will appear around you, just try to jump away, the

cause very minor damage! Fight as normal until he starts to Rise into

the air. Attack him VERY QUICK if he tries that because hell put you

down to 1 Hp and Mp If that move happens to connect, quickly use

an elixir and return to normal. Sooner or later he’ll become all purple,

but just run away from his attacks and get him when he knocks you

into the air. Sometimes he goes into the air and you think he’s gonna

do that move but he’s not he just launches meteors at you to avoid

just double jump from side to side. When you are about to finish him

off you’ll need some Mp because you need to use a finishing move

on him to destroy his last fragment of health.

PHEW!

Anyway all sorry for :) comments on my theory plz

oh yea, I just saw this, ha ha, I have an alternate sephy strate...it worked pretty well for me considering that I beat him at a rather low level(57)

equipment: ultima weapon if u have it...if not something strong...and ur best defense

abilities: all the combos u can possibly have, arial recovery, leave bracer is essential berserk, and the quik run move(sry if it's not the right name, it's been a while since i played)

for magic use curaga, reflect, and another one of ur choice

items should be the best healing items, like elixirs

strate:

begin the battle by pressing triangle, then start comboing like crazy, and usually after u finish the combo, sphy will start slashing u up in the air, when that happens, don't worry, wait for maybe half a second, and start pressing square, and keep comboing him until u miss and he runs away, now, u might want to stay away since he will either run around and slash, or do that move that you can counter with triangle, i suggest that u wait until u counter him, then repeat the whole process, then heal when u need to.

after his hp gets to a certain point, he gets 2 new attack,first 1 he summons a bunch of black balls(omg....wrong language)that surrounds u, they'll follow u around while he runs around slashing u. now u can run away from his slashes with quick run, then wait until the balls begin to hit u, use reflect, it should hit most of them back, it's a better defense than jumping, sometime u can even damage sephy this way, and for the second attack he'll fly up and say something like "heartless angel" wel, this attack kills all ur mp, and reduce hp to 1, so if u see him up in the air, get an elixir ready, as soon as ur hp goes down, use it.

repeat until he gets meteor. when he uses meteor, there are several things u can do, u can stand far and shoot ice, reflect it back, or dodge until he gets down to hit him, make sure u r very aware of ur hp at this point, i defeated him by reflecting, so do wat u want ehre, and just be careful.

Ok, just a few thoughts,

Inn the first Kingdom hearts, the disembodied voice told Sora he was going to open the dorr to the light. Sora closed a door but I dont rcall him ever opening a dorr to the light (unless you count that passage at the end of KH" but that seems too insignificant to fit), amybe that could feature in KH3

I love the 4 paths being light, dark, etc and I agree, at the end of KHcom, when Riku makes the choice of which road he woudl take it is set out identically to these paths, (but grass is replaced with keyblades)

Maybe these Keyblades have to keychaines because they are originals, maybe every keyblade master had a different form for their keyblade, if they keyblades are eacha different weapon for each keyblade user then keychaines could let it immitate keyblades that have gone before, and if the keyblades are one weapon with many masters then they could be ways to make it remember its old forms. It could also be that the three keyblades we know featured in the middle are allways the orginial forms and so are seperate from the rest, each reprisenting light, dawn and dusk (with darkness yet to come).

In terms of the helmet being cracked and the face, we know it isnt Sora, but admittedly it looks a bit liek him, so maybe he is the true/ first keyblade master of the kingdom key, and so the KBMs of the Kingdom Key all look vaugly like him. Also,, seeing as the helmet is cracked, I'm guessing a fight ensues, so I think it likely the fourth appearing guy is not a friend of the three, and they fight.

The idea that this game could deal with what happens to the soul is also interesting, we have dealt with heartless, made from hearts, nobodies, made from bodies, and now chacer, made from souls; it fiits.

My storyline idea: I loved the quoted one, it made so much sense and seemed to cool. However, another idea might be that, it seems as though there are more than one of those slumped mechs around, and when AV1 walks aaway from it it disapears, this means it was probably just defaeated (or else why fade away then) and he has his keyblade out so it seems he has been fighting. It could be that this place, this keyblade graveyard was guarded, and these chasers have fought their way to it. This could either mean that they are baddies who have fought their way to claim the power of the keyblades, or that they are keyblade bearers who ahve passed the test to get the best keyblades.

Seeing as the producer guy said it is in the past and the future, I am guessing this place is outside time, either that or the Keyblade war is something that occurs in a cycle. They keyblades are physical reps of the 4 , there have been discovered so far, maybe this allwys happens. They keyblades must exist and must choose wielders who suit their lgiht/dark style, thses users allways effect the universe, one by one the keyblades are found untill the all four are found. Then a great war insues, where the 4 keyblade wielders fight and destroy each other, and so the cycle begins again. This game could be about the cycle being broken. Perhaps those four were the fisrt to begin the cycle at the beginning (reprisented by the desert world) and Sora and the gang are the ones who will end it and destroy the keyblades themselves.

I have some other ideas but they are a bit muddled in my head, I might post them later, hope that this all makes sense =) (cant wait for KH3!!!)

Strange, after completing 2 I was annoyed that I knew nothing about they keyblade, I thought they had just forgotten, now after seeing the movie I have a feeling all my questions will be answered.

strate:

begin the battle by pressing triangle, then start comboing like crazy, and usually after u finish the combo, sphy will start slashing u up in the air, when that happens, don't worry, wait for maybe half a second, and start pressing square, and keep comboing him until u miss and he runs away, now, u might want to stay away since he will either run around and slash, or do that move that you can counter with triangle, i suggest that u wait until u counter him, then repeat the whole process, then heal when u need to.

after his hp gets to a certain point, he gets 2 new attack,first 1 he summons a bunch of black balls(omg....wrong language)that surrounds u, they'll follow u around while he runs around slashing u. now u can run away from his slashes with quick run, then wait until the balls begin to hit u, use reflect, it should hit most of them back, it's a better defense than jumping, sometime u can even damage sephy this way, and for the second attack he'll fly up and say something like "heartless angel" wel, this attack kills all ur mp, and reduce hp to 1, so if u see him up in the air, get an elixir ready, as soon as ur hp goes down, use it.

Oh yh completely forgot about leaf bracer but its essential none the less...

BTW i definetly think that these 3 people "are"* the keyblades and choose whovever they want their keyblades to go to but i definetly am sure that it is in the past and the mysterious figure is Xehanort before he was found by ansem the wise.

*Check my theory

post-61931-1162225400.jpg

i think that the xehanort was a hero and the the three chasers were evil in obtaining the keyblades.

WHY? Well the chasers destroyed the dragon the dragon that xehanort rode in KH2. Now why would a chaser destroy their own dragon????!!! Maybe they WERE good and that Xehanort has come back from the

darkness to dawn to stop these 3 guys!!!!! Just a guess.