• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

Teenage SuperVillain

Teenage SuperVillain

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
yeah you see if you read it properly you would have known that i said I was 13 not you. So before you go contradicting people you want to check yourr facts and make sure they are right .

but anyway i love kingdom hearts

Machin

Machin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Oh ok, sorry.

Hmm.... Maybe Keyblades were once not-so mystic as they are now....
They probably could be made easily....

Anyway I love KH too.

xamination

xamination

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Two things: First I saw this on another forum

"Ansem Report 12
--------------------

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back
as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless,
keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a
Heartless.
It is evident that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark realm, which is not this world, you must go
beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds.

The core connected to the world's heart, the place thta will take me to the
world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The Realm of the Present..
The Realm of darkness.
The Realm of light.

And, The Realm of in-between.

In which one will I find sanctuary?

A persons heart needs to be taken by darkness, he does not really need to have one."

4 realms, 4 paths. Hmmm......

Second Thing- Has anyone noticed that the armor xemnas wears during the final battle, when hes sitting in the chair, looks VERY similar to the armor of those in the vid? Just thought there might be a connection.

Machin

Machin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
WOW that'S right.... His armor when he sits is DEFINITELY a Chaser armor. That didn't strike me but now I remember.

xamination

xamination

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Two more things:
One of the three is much shorter than the others. You can kinda see it on image 17, but I've seen a pic on another website that showed it better. Not really sure what it means.

Slightly off topic I know, but go here if you haven't and read the lyrics as you listen. It's creepy.The lyrics are on the right, but you have to expand to see them. It's under notes from author or sumthin like that.

Luxord The Gambler of Fate

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
the thing AF1 is stading on is the dragon that Xehanort once rode but it is not his. Maybe Xehanort's chaser and dragon were in multiple production. Does anyone also notice the sound that is made before the 3AF's look towrds the road of darkness and at the organiztion XIII lookin dude. That sound randomly enough could be important!

flame_flag

flame_flag

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
This is just a theory I have. You know how in KH1 and KH2 they tell you what you become if you are overcome by darkness. In KH1 you turn into a heartless, in KH2 you discover that your body may become a nobody. Now the three key Blades siginafies these states of being. The kingdom key is you phiscly then you turn into a heartless (thats the path to dawn key Blade) then the third....part of you becomes a nobody hence the black and white color of the KB. This next one mite be a little far fetched but. they explain what happens to you in KH1 and 2 now in 3 you have the nobody and the heartless...and one more thing....the soul. I think that the AF guys might be figures of these diferent planes of existance. and the fourth figure mite be the representative of the soul. I'll let you guys play with this a little.

silicon_knight

silicon_knight

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I think you all have very interesting ideas, and I can't really say that any of them are right or wrong, because squaresoft usually has a way of completely giving us the storyline that we least expected.
I'll be the first to say that I think it's gonna be really hard for someone to get it completely right, although some of your theories are very interesting and "parts" of them could be true and show up in KH III. so I'm just gonna list facts rather than opinions, just as a way of reminding you of things that you may have forgotten.

1) there are 4 main keyblades known of at the end of KH II: Sora's silver KK, mickeys gold KK, Riku's "road to dawn" keyblade, and kairi's Flowery keyblade. (Given to her by Riku..is that important?..who knows?)

2) Pureblood heartless were DISCOVERED by ansem and his students, not created. According to the ansem reports, ansems students later created a machine which manipulated purebloods and turned them into emblem heartless all of which bear the black heart emblem on them. This could prove that heartless did in fact exist before ansem and his students discovered them.

3) It is not specified when the ansem reports in the scene were written in relation to the time the scene takes place. (it could have been before or after)

4) The keyblade had previous wielders. (xigbar confirms this in the cutscene before your last battle with him in KH II)

5) At some point SOMEONE saved the world with the keyblade, and at some point SOMEONE destroyed the world with it. (as told by the legend mentioned at the begining of the scene) (also both of these "SOMEONES" do not necessarily need to be the same person)

6) WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ORGANIZATION XIII MEMBERS AFTER THEY "DISSAPPEAR" (Axel dissapeared after his fight with Roxas at the begining of the game, and yet makes subsequent appearences in the game. Xemnas also dissapears after you defeat his first "throne room" version and yet reappears in two more forms after that.)

7) Organization XIII members names are made by mixing the letters in the name of the "real" person they pretain to and adding an X, Ex: Roxas = Sora X, Zexion = Ienzo X, Xigbar = Braig X etc....you get the point.

8) In the scene there are 3 armored figures, a canyon or desert area, something disappears in the backdrop (similar to the way the heartless and nobodies dissappear when defeated no?) 3 keyblades in the middle, (soras silver KK, mickeys gold KK, and rikus road to dawn keyblade) 4 pathways, and comonly overlooked FOUR GROUPS OF KEYBLADES. (not that you dont see them, but ppl overlook the fact that they can technically pretain to 4 separate groups of ppl)

9) Sora gets a message in a bottle at the end of the game.

Sorry but I have to put ONE opinion in here...what if all of those keyblades in the scene were being held, and all of their WEILDERS suddenly dissapeared leaving themto drop and stick into the ground that way...prolly way off but just a thought. Thanks for readin. Sorry for the long post

joexsuff

joexsuff

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
okay so i have no idea how old this topic is, but i just joined this to give my insight on the video you get at the end of KH2 for completely the journal (in standard) or just completely all the worlds (expert)

anyway, for starters, a lot of things stated on screen in this video can be found in some of ansems reports from both games. in one scene it states that one legend tells that one wielder of the keyblade has the power to save the world, while another has the power to bring choas upon it. this i believe is the basic concept of the "keyblade war" stated later in the video. all rumours of the three unknown figures being sora, riku, and kairi should be dismissed, and you should kick yourself in the face if you still believe that.

now for those of you who've beaten kh2, remember that giant, dragon like thing we all owned near the end with riku? well it looks to me like that could be those ruins, everytime i see it i cant help but see an uncanny similarity with those ruins and that dragon-like thing. as one of those AF's walk away, it seems to vanish. not sure what thats all about but hey if anyone agree's with me on this please let me know.

note about the scene with all those keyblades, you probably already know this but many of the keyblades shown are ones we have all previously owned, fenfir is very noticeable in one scene. thats my favorite :compress:

the hooded figure is obviously wearing a OXIII cloak, but does not necesarily mean he's in the organization. i mean mickey sported one of them for half of kh2, he wasnt really fooling anyone but he wasnt in OXIII either.

now remember the final battle with xehanort or w/e the hell his name is, his cloak was black and white. i personally think, that when he disappeared, kingdom hearts gave him his heart, but since he kept asking for hearts filled with so much hate and rage, he was ONCE AGAIN, turned into a heartless...thus creating his nobody, which could quite possibley be the hooded figure? farfetched, yes, possible, i think so.

i was looking at one post on here and it stated something about how we don't know anything about the keyblades true power. this is infact true. the keyblades introduction was pretty much forced upon us. we know nothing of where it came from, who else has wielded one besides the four that do now, or if they hold any other powers besides opening doors to other worlds and all that other fun stuff.

the final statement is somewhat mysterious. hard to make out. it all began with birth by sleep. what does this mean? does this have anything to do with sora's adventures in castle oblivion?

my predictions on the HOPEFULLY third installment of the kingdom hearts series, would be something of a prelude to KH, giving us information on the keyblade and its previous weilders. all leading up to the beginning of the first KH. what would really make me happy, is if the ending of the hopefully third KH, ends right before the beginning of the first. i think that would be genius, pure, square enix genius.

this post might have more questions then hypothesis', but i hope you enjoyed it non-the-less

silicon_knight

silicon_knight

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

now remember the final battle with xehanort or w/e the hell his name is, his cloak was black and white. i personally think, that when he disappeared, kingdom hearts gave him his heart, but since he kept asking for hearts filled with so much hate and rage, he was ONCE AGAIN, turned into a heartless...thus creating his nobody, which could quite possibley be the hooded figure? farfetched, yes, possible,

I also wondered about why the sudden change of clothing color on xemnas happened, but if kingdom hearts gave xahonart a heart, and he then lost it at the end of the battle with sora and riku, its possible that he could have left behind a nobody.

hah, a nobody of a nobody...very interesting

Now to think, would two negatives make a positive and therefore two nobodies create a "somebody" or in other words bring someone to life as a normal person and not a nobody. and could this somebody have been born with the memories of the original host xahonart. Could this be the hooded figure??? (Memory of Xahonart)

Just more food for thought.

worlds #1 key master

worlds #1 key master

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
my theory: the three keyblades belonged to sora, the king and riku when they defeted xemnas the keyblades dissapeared from their ownesrs and were placed in the middle of the crossroads th honer their efforts, the three armoured figures are the keyblade choosers they pick the key masters the one with the huge key is "he" that xigbar mentioned before the battle this figure is the leader and the one who chose sora and the other two chose the king and riku i beleive that as they all joined to choose new key masters (or the same ones) because of some new threat wich i dont know about anyway as the three go to choose the forth figure i belive is the new threat once again these are just my educated theories

lexoj

lexoj

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
i am new at this and got a lot of ideas but have to review them now
o and just to talk about they are coming out with KH2 Final Mix and one of the Chasers mask is broken in the secret vid and has blue eyes and brown hair (wat colors were sora's eyes and hair again?)
also they are making RE:KH COM 3D thats cool they r addind new fights like the organization member u did not get to fight in the gameboy one
i heard both were coming out in 2007 and if u have memory of KH2: final mix u get something in RE: COM

lexoj

lexoj

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
i want namine to have her own keyblade since kairi could have (sora has keyblade and roxas has one too)
i hope she gets one if she appears in the next game

kingdaniel97

kingdaniel97

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Is it just me or is Marluxia's Nobody from CoM in the background... He was known as Marluxia Redux when you check Jiminy's Journal after PWNing him. I might be crazy but it really looks alot like it to me... This is a real brain cruncher. :whistle:

lexoj

lexoj

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
even though this is off topic
were is kairi from?
in the begining of KH they ask her and she says she does no remember
i may have missed it but can someone tell if they even said where she even came from
o and why is she a princess in the first place and maybe they are going to put all the worlds
of all the princesses in KH3
(they all need to thank sora anyway)

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

even though this is off topic
were is kairi from?
in the begining of KH they ask her and she says she does no remember
i may have missed it but can someone tell if they even said where she even came from
o and why is she a princess in the first place and maybe they are going to put all the worlds
of all the princesses in KH3
(they all need to thank sora anyway)

Kairi is a creation from Ansem. Ansem created her in order to watch over Sora because he thought and
predicited that Sora was the keyblade bearer. She is just a creation from Ansem

hey no matter wat u guys see under the dudes mask it is not and i repeat not Sora becuase Tetsuya
stated that. He may have same hair and eyes and everything but it is NOT Sora. KH:2 Final Mix
is a go and they said that you are able to fight all the organization members in CoM and KH2 Final Mix.
They may also put in a new drive form. Hopefully one i keep thinking and drawing about!! But also apparently the three guys in armor are actually bad guys!!!!

lexoj

lexoj

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
thats so cool that they are bad guys
i herd about the new drive too but it was not confirmed
thats cool too does anybody have any idea how its going to look like or wat makes it unique

lexoj

lexoj

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
could it be that the chasers made the keyblades and that is y they dont have keychains. or that those people are not called chasers at all but are just people after the keyblades power , the chasers could be other people in the games who made the keyblade
i think this game is going to go more into the history and powers still hidden in the keyblades

maybe we ought to think that anybody could use the keyblade in KH2 Jack Sparrow wanted the keyblade and goofy and donald said that maybe in the future he will have a keyblade because they are alike
anyways my piont is when he gets the keyblade it goes back to Sora but he still held on to it even for a split second

couldnt Namine change everybodies (well those connected to sora even herself) hearts for them to hold a keyblade

Suzuka

Suzuka

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
chaser

n.

1. One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.
2. A steel tool for cutting or finishing screw threads.
3. One that chases or pursues another: a chaser of criminals.

Thats from a dictionary, That could mean chasers are either the people who made the keyblade (or assisted) or a "police"

anothing thing I want to point out
Attached File  Picture_1.jpg   50.51KB   48 downloads
on the very right, I beleive that is the Fenrir
I wrote something about the ending on my blog ( http://suzuka09.blog...et-horizon.html )

Asakura

Asakura

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ok, heres a picture of that guy with the cracked helmet.

SPOILER!!! (if you wanna wait to see him in the game then dont click the link!)

http://img.photobuck...8ryuhnilnkl.jpg

Yes..looks like Sora neh? perhaps him in the future, maybe his son or perhaps it's Roxas..not certon though.
The creator did say the three characters at the start are not Sora, Riku, or Kairi..but he didn't say that they wouldn't appear in it completely.

Also, Kairi was not created by Ansem...actually the very though of that just scares me...very much...I will have nightmares from now on. Ahem! Anyhow, She was born in Hallow Bastion, you see her younger self in a clip when Sora first enters the library in KH1. Hallow Bastion used to be known as Radiant Garden, which was a prosperous town before Xemnas came into existance.

I also believe KH3 might revolve around Roxas and Namine, but it's just my guessing. I look forward to more spoilers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy