Kingdom Hearts II - Secret Ending

Velvet Nightmare

403 posts in this topic

The three armored characters that are shown in the “Sunset Horizons/The Gathering” and “Birth by Sleep” secret trailers ARE NOT Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Similarly, the bald man is not Ansem/Xehanort or his Nobody/Heartless.

The names of the armoured characters are: Ven, the Roxas-like character who is frozen; Aqua, the knight with blue hair; and Terra, the largest of the knights and the one who’s face is revealed at the very end.

The Enigmatic Solider is, in fact, Terra, and is hinted to have some connection with Xehanort, though what that connection is, is current unknown. An interesting trend between them now is that they both look similar, and are ‘Enigmatic’ secret bosses.

There are a lot of keyblades, a war is coming or has passed.

The Crossroads are important.

Has something to do with the Keyblade bringing chaos.

i did not write this. if you want the link to the site where i got it, it's: http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/rumours/

• 3 months later...
So first off, keep in mind, this thread contains GAME RUNING DIALOUGE, AND IMAGES THAT CAN/WILL SPOIL ENDGAME MATERIAL IN ADDITION TO KINGDOM HEARTS THREE MATERIAL

Read on if still intrested.

So, a friend finally uploaded a video which he captured (supposedly) of himself getting the KH2 secret ending. I have absolutely NO doubts that this is actually the trailer, I just don't believe if he actually did it. At any rate, view it here if you choose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Pszuz8N...ingdom%20Hearts

Now, I turn to screengrabs to prove a couple of points.

-Image One-

kbw018wn.jpg

Trailer opens showing flowing text across what appears to be a battlefield. The text, upon further inspection, is Ansem's Reports.

-Image Two-

kbw029ev.jpg

This device comes into view. Clearly a weapon. At this point, unknown, though revealed in moments to be a keyblade.

-Image Three-

kbw030lf.jpg

Further evidence of some sort of battle. Mechanized item in the back appears to look somewhat like Kurt Zisa from KH1, but appears to have Axel's glaives.

-Image Four-

kbw045dq.jpg

Our first glimpse at the wielder of the massive keyblade from before.

-Image Five-

kbw055zk.jpg

Shot of the wielder's head. Who this is now, is a mystery. Perhaps Sora in a secret drive form? Perhaps Roxas? Perhaps someone completely unrelated.

-Image Six-

kbw062wv.jpg

Alternative angle showing more detail of Amoured Figure 1 (AF1)

-Image Seven-

kbw073nc.jpg

AF2 approaches from the side of AF1. At first glance appears to be female because of body type. Possibility of Kairi or someone else.

-Image Eight-

kbw087oy.jpg

Another view of AF1 to show further keyblade detail

-Image Nine-

kbw096pq.jpg

AF3 approaches from a side. Notice the helm differences from AF2. Body type shows a neutral gender (In my opionion)

-Image Ten-

kbw100sb.jpg

Close up of AF1 for detail.

-Image Eleven-

kbw110ur.jpg

Three keyblades at a distance. One is the Kingdom Key, but appears to be extremely aged. Same applies for the other two, one seeming to be a wing, looking like the blade the One Winged Angel (KH1 Final Mix). It bears a keychain which is the same as the symbol seen throughout Hollow Bastion. The third blade is hard to ID at this distance.

-Image Twelve-

kbw122gr.jpg

AF1 begins approach to keyblades

-Image Thirteen-

kbw136sl.jpg

AF1 continues on route, followed by AF2 and AF3

-Image Fourteen-

kbw149qk.jpg

AF2 approaches the warped-looking Kingdom Key clone.

-Image Fifteen-

kbw151xm.jpg

AF3 draws the "One Winged Angel" (check on this, possible new KH2 blade)

-Image Sixteen-

kbw167xy.jpg

AF1 draws the Kingdom Key in his left hand. Group shot after all drawing the blades. Seem to have an extreme significance based on their lone grouping.

-Image Seventeen-

kbw179ur.jpg

Extreme angle of insane amounts of keyblades. Absolutely no explanation at this point to the purpose of these blades. Upon closer inspection, we can see the Wishing Star from KH1, as well as a blade that looks exactly like Auron's Masamume from FFX (Probably an award in KH2 from Auron). Three Wishes is also in back, and the Metal Chocobo can be seen on one side.

-Image Eighteen-

kbw181rx.jpg

Four way cross road. Each AF has approached from one of these roads. There still is one road left unaccounted for by anyone.

-Image Nineteen-

kbw191rc.jpg

Shot of the AF's looking at one another. Perhaps awaiting something?

-Image Twenty-

kbw201bw.jpg

The AF's appear to have spotted something. Gazing off....

-Image Twenty One-

kbw215sl.jpg

An enigmatic fourth AF approachs from the fourth road. Perhaps this is Riku coming to meet Sora, Kairi, and Roxas? Perhaps this group is all unrelated. At any rate, we can see the words on the screen. Who is the master of the keyblade? Logic would point to Sora, but could also involve Roxas or Riku, or even King Mickey, as all wield the weapon. Memory of Xehanort - perhaps an event, or maybe an Organization member? The Lost Two? An absolute mystery.

-Image Twenty Two-

kbw225qh.jpg

We can see now that this person approching may or may not be an AF, but someone in a cloak...could easily be Riku, or another organization member. Perhaps this person is an AF, but the most important part of this is of the two final words - What is a Chaser? Who is one? What are they after? This could be a reference to the plan that the Organization, or simply someone who seeks power - perhaps someone who seeks...keyblades? The final part of the equation fits and speaks a lot of the previous shots - Keyblade War. So many explanations are possible for this - perhaps what we just viewed were the remains of this war? The amount of keyblades would certainly support this.

-Image Twenty Four-

kbw242ts.jpg

The final message of the AMV. I couldn't recognize any of the characters. Can anyone else?

So, hope you enjoyed this, a small bit of insight into the possibilites of events and other materials for Kingdom Hearts 3. The graphics that we can see here could very well be what we play IN Kingdom Hearts 3 - it's being developed, like Final Fantasy XIII, for the PS3. Look for more info on KH3 starting to surface around the time of the American KH2 launch, and some REAL info probably around TGS 2006 with a lot more info on or around E3 2007.

It's turning out to be one of the most captivating series of all time, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Yes, you have succesfully translated the data. But, you forget one HUGE detail, THE EXTRA PART. What I'm talking about is the battle between the figure from image 22-23(most likely Xehanort and a new apprentice). One figure is SURELY Roxas and the girl is supposedly a new character named Aqua. AF1 is Terra

Click the link below to see this video

• 6 months later...

sorry to reply to you, but it wouldnt let me reply ;) so i decided to use you as a my parasitic host >:].

THIS IS MEANT FOR THIS PAGE, I PREVIOUSLY POSTED THIS ON ANOTHER SITE BUT IM TALKING ABOUT YOU ALL.

Lol...i dont mean to be a total idiot to you man, but this guy actually nailed most of what he typed, all the other people on the link you posted are just making inferences that dont even make sense. They are trying to create a conclusion to the "extra" ending of the game and they try to mix it in with the original game itself. The fact is that the original story line has a slight connection to the newly made trailer. Xhenorth is back, hopefully they will introduce the new type of characters; the ones we know are the hearless and nobodies,but there are those who were never born; "the unborns." that are basically introduced during the 358/2 game that comes out for the DS, the girl with the silver hair is the unborn of kairi, my jap. friend decided to lend me a copy of the game when the sample game was leeked in the internet. First of all, it basically is like this: If there is a nobody then there has to be a heartless and a unborn for each one of them(same goes bi-versa). Unborn are rare though. My sources arent always 100% on the nail but this is what ive digged up so far... The only part that the other people have actually nailed is the part of the crossroads and the slight chance that the dude that was frozen was roxas; in the end they got swallowed up by the B.S. concerning the keyblades... like who gives a dam about the keyblades? the important part right now is what the plot on the subject actually is. In simple terms; which this dude up here should have done is: Xhenorths unborn has been "reborn" and now the legendary warriors known as chasers have reasembled to take down 1 of the original keyblade holders; which basically means this 1 perosn has more experience than all of them if they have to gang up on him...This character is Equilivant to darkness and has basic form of who we know as rikus "dark" mode. NOW, there is a slight chance that the girl that came up there is the same girl that comes out in 358/2. Obviously you can tell who was the one who had been devoured by darkness but came back....the tall swo dude. The crossroads are important since this is my final conclusion on the entire subject: Each chaser had its own seperate subject to guard and basically rule over. The darkrealm is to the Xheano. dude, what is still unknown is what the other realms are, so i came up with a conclusion while looking at what they could be. Hearless come out of darkness(dark realm), nobodies represent twilight(twilight zone), passage do dawn is probly the unborns (road to dawn), and there is where the missing connection ends -- which led to my conclusion that KH3 is defenatly gonna come out and it will not end there. there is a missing link to another entety that exists in between all these. Oh and from what i infer... the keyblade holders are the protectors of the light (light). Just one more thing to post before i sign off, if you ever noticed kingdom hearts; the real thing, has always been a door, depending on which side you come from you end up in either darkness or light. Since there is such thing as twilight and dawn the doesnt that mean that there is something in between this all? Oh back to the main subject... EACH CHASER WAS SENT TO ITS OWN RESPECTIVE ZONE. SO sorry for the messyness i made but the guy that posted this is actually making more sense than everyone else on the other page that got 21 pages full of comments...with the same thing being repeated over and over again and yet these things have no connection that makes any practical sense...TO FULLY UNDERSTAND KH YOU HAVE TO BUY ALL THE GAMES AND PLAY THEM ACCORDINGLY AS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE. KH, kh for the gbna, kh re:..., KH2, kh2 remix, kh 358/2 (somewhere mixed in there), and the ones to come. there are still some that im missing but im only posting the ones that are coming out in eng.

I know im gonna get bomb-areded with insults and contradictions but i dont mind, there is fine line when it comes to trying to over look something as simple as this... stop paying so much attention to the keyblades design and {censored}, you all will just get yalls hopes up for something astonishing and take a let down if they say its not coming out. (HOPE IT DOES COME OUT THOUGH). There are alot of Jap. sites that talk about this, and luckly my friend is in love with this game too and he has helped me by translating most of what they say, some critics have even layed down some simple pointers and hints to what the story line could be.