NEW UPDATE TO 9A500N

dyemaniac

116 posts in this topic

Hoo-Ray! Google Earth works!And flash plug-in works flawlessly.And it IS faster.iMovie 08 still broke though, and Unsanity ShapeShifter fails to launch (not too suprising).All in all, worth the update!Photobooth works great on my core duo 17" macbook pro.

I experienced that the new Time Machine interface only appears, when your language is set to English.
I have it in other languages too.

I'm much more annoyed that Leopard runs sloppy and buggy on a Santa Rosa MBP (2 fresh installs) but perfectly fine on a Core Duo MacMini. Weird. I'd like to use Leopard with a powerful Machine and a good screen, but I don't get that experience on my MBP.

"I'm much more annoyed that Leopard runs sloppy and buggy on a Santa Rosa MBP (2 fresh installs) but perfectly fine on a Core Duo MacMini. Weird. I'd like to use Leopard with a powerful Machine and a good screen, but I don't get that experience on my MBP."

i second that. really disappointed

I have new time machine ui only with english language to but only the ui !! time machine does not work.

hope mbp santa rosa's problems are because it's a beta. Hope we will have good Nvidia drivers with the official release.

regards

Let's all whine about an OS that isn't released to the public yet and nobody guarantee'd to work at all in the first place because it's not even really Beta, it's a seed that is post Beta, so it has more of the debugging options enabled to keep track of their newly added and possibly unstable code...

I'm moving to 500n on monday. 9A466 kernel panic-ed and now my bluetooth stopped working and my USB ports lost power. Everything still works fine in my mini tiger install though.

Can time machine from the 9A499 installer disc back up to a network drive?

Edit: After a day of fattening up at the mn state fair, I seem to be out of touch. I'll wait for 9A527.