I'm back D:

31 posts in this topic

Oh, I see how it is. You can go back to being a mod but I can't? >;)

Colonel, I'm not trying to sound mean, but how many times do you want to come back just to leave again? You've already retired twice...

Colonel, I'm not trying to sound mean, but how many times do you want to come back just to leave again? You've already retired twice...

THANK YOU SABR

:D:P:(;) ;) :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:D

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:P

Colonel is the only member to have retired twice. I think he wants to secure his record further by going for 3.

And kevin_4e what you said was spot on too.

THANK YOU SABR

:D:P:(;) ;) :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:D

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:P

doh!

What my point was directed at is that Prawker was [unclearly ?] fired and it was not his decision to leave. Look at his post that is now closed. Oh wait, you did see his post but you and the various others were too busy posting 'O RLY?' pictures to understand the point of the thread :angel:

Lol, and sabr, I thank you for getting the guts to say what was on everyone else's tongue.

/me quits picking on Colonel...