Going offline for a while...

42 posts in this topic

Well, I got grounded for a bunch of reasons (nothing as bad as youve done bwshw8r :( ), so ill be back maybe in a few weeks. too bad im gonna miss sabrs big announcement... peace all

-nick

we need to tell the police that all our parents molested us :(

Well, I got grounded for a bunch of reasons (nothing as bad as youve done bwshw8r :( ), so ill be back maybe in a few weeks. too bad im gonna miss sabrs big announcement... peace all

-nick

I wouldn't do that to my son, maybe because I am a geek myself.

Actually not (where is it? :P )

Edit: I suppose you are talking about this:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...c=41713&hl=

no, look here too

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...ls+taken+police

hhahaha wtf, thats a little bit drastic.... and they sent..... a letter??

i have when i was getting arrested (cerfew.... graffiti.... drunk)

and when i was getting arrested again (forgery, truancy, cannabis)

:P

eric2iv8.jpg

hhahaha wtf, thats a little bit drastic.... and they sent..... a letter??

i have when i was getting arrested (cerfew.... graffiti.... drunk)

and when i was getting arrested again (forgery, truancy, cannabis)

luckily all the charges wernt taken to court in ether "incidence"

and Paranoid Marvin, those cameras (at least here in the usa) are so that they can catch people who run redlights..... soon to come, stop signs, corners, etc, but for now theyre only in really bad areas (not like ghetto, like traffic accident bad.)

but i still dont support them cause ive run a red light or two (or more) baaked...... that and i just dont like when cops know ANYTHING about me, cause i like to do what i do with out anyone seeing where or what im doing. theres a Visine® for that though....

That guys a little beastiejg2pp9.gif

Well, I got grounded for a bunch of reasons (nothing as bad as youve done bwshw8r :D ), so ill be back maybe in a few weeks. too bad im gonna miss sabrs big announcement... peace all

-nick

Sorry to hear that ResX. Hope to see you soon.

Sabr's big announcement? He's finally 'coming out'? :P

Coming out? :(

To everyone else:

Just a note on this picture posting frenzy that everone seems to be joining in with. It's really starting to get a little out of hand...

- Sabr.

Well, I'm back. For the last few weeks I've been building up to getting grounded. First there was the several hundred dollar "accidental" text and data charges I made on my moms sim card while on vacation (long story short, her sim was in my phone because she somehow ran hers over, and I just kept on texting and browing the web), the small fire I started in my room because under my desk was a huge mess of old papers and dust (I got a new power brick and surge protecter out of the deal, but the bottom of my desk is still slightly burnt), and the 200 dollar speeding ticket (was doing 65 in a 45 area :( ).

And after a long long, iPod, Mac, and cell phone free (first) week of school I can surely say,... it sucked. Its good to be back ^_^

buddyjesus2prcopygn2.png

lol, that statue looks oddly famiar...