GTA: SA Save Games

Cupertin0

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I recently ciderized GTA:SA with the help of this forum and some google searches. All works well and smoothly. No texture problem and applied the mouse-fix. Only thing is, I have been playing this game a year ago on the pc, when uninstalling i first backupped my savegames.

My question now is, can i use these to continue playing GTA with these savegames?

I have tried adding a folder in the p-drive, but this does not seem to work. Also, I cannot find out where cider places the save games i save on the OS X version.

Does anyone have a clue or experienced the same problem?

Thanks for any help or comments in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Sorry for my bad english and a realy LATE reply :)

Maybe you know it by now but i think i'll let you know.

I just installed San Andreas on the MAC and it works perfectly!

The save games you can put in the data map in the pakage content of the san adreas app.

/Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/data

Greatings!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

I have the same problem with GTA san andreas - I have it in CIDER... but I cannot find the saved games, OR, and that`s the biggest deal, THE USER TRACKS!! I really want to add them to my gta, but i don`t know where to put them...

help!

Thx a lot

G

/Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/data

Wow! Late for me to find out the right answer in my thread :) Thanks! It loads my savegames perfectly!

/me goes to play gta...

Thanks for digging up the post Garcy :)

Wow! Late for me to find out the right answer in my thread ;) Thanks! It loads my savegames perfectly!

/me goes to play gta...

Thanks for digging up the post Garcy :(

Ur welcome, I was searching everywhere, at least, I know how to put the old saves to the game, BUT still, don`t know how to put my music to the game!! any help? where can I find user tracks folder via cider?

Thx

G

• 3 months later...