why the hell did i get banned, twice!

AOMT

39 posts in this topic

Well noone knows what the truth is exctaly yet, and i dont remember donators being exempt from bans, so.... yeah. Maybe when this gets all cleared up you can ask a mod to unban you because you so willingly gave money to them for hosting and other website things.

Well noone knows what the truth is exctaly yet....

...and it's not looking that good on that front. I'm giving it till Monday for Sabr to come through with what he promised for yesterday (before perpetuating the thread lockdown goofiness :rolleyes: ) and then I'm packing up and moving on. I noticed wierd deletes and stuff before I had read this thread (I don't normally view in here), not even directly related to the issue at hand. WTF? It tweaked me as somethnig being off but I just put it aside because if it was really was what it had the marks of being I was confident it would surface full enough. Now that the bloated bodies are starting to float to the surface it is really stinking up the place. Seen this before and I'd rather hop off the boat at the next port before it runs aground.

You got banned twice? :blink:

I guarantee I've done worse here than you in the last couple of days (as in, echoing what Ramm said and spreading the truth about other) and I'm not banned yet. :wacko:

I'll stick around long enough to see what Sabr has to say about the state of the administration in this hellhole, and then I'm getting the f*ck out. Anybody who actually gives a damn about the state of OSx86 would be wise to follow me.

I'll stick around long enough to see what Sabr has to say about the state of the administration in this hellhole, and then I'm getting the f*ck out. Anybody who actually gives a damn about the state of OSx86 would be wise to follow me.

You know, its sad to hear that. I dont plan on giving up just yet, I really have hopes that this will all be cleared up. There are a few other OSx86 sites out there, but they dont really match up to the vast amount of articles and threads that InsanelyMac has here. Too bad things are going the way they are. This site used to be so fun and positive and friendly, but now theres so many issues and bad feelings floating around here, its really, just blehh. I dont think this is attributed to the sale of the site, but the departure of swad. Im not saying he shouldnt have left, but that he shouldve had someone really responsible and trusted to take his place, so that if anything started going bad, it would be taken care of properly.

lol, this thread is turning into the other one that sabr closed up.

You know, its sad to hear that. I dont plan on giving up just yet, I really have hopes that this will all be cleared up. There are a few other OSx86 sites out there, but they dont really match up to the vast amount of articles and threads that InsanelyMac has here. Too bad things are going the way they are. This site used to be so fun and positive and friendly, but now theres so many issues and bad feelings floating around here, its really, just blehh. I dont think this is attributed to the sale of the site, but the departure of swad. Im not saying he shouldnt have left, but that he shouldve had someone really responsible and trusted to take his place, so that if anything started going bad, it would be taken care of properly.

wasnt that kinda the point :blink:

You got banned twice? :(

I guarantee I've done worse here than you in the last couple of days (as in, echoing what Ramm said and spreading the truth about other) and I'm not banned yet. :(

actually erbic, i posted ramms rnt about other a few times, just trying to promote teh truth. but, i don't wanna be in a site that doesn't like the promotion of da truth. I advise anyone who feels tha way to come with me, and leave

Hey erbic, you used my same saying "insanely gone" :P

There are a few other OSx86 sites out there, but they dont really match up to the vast amount of articles and threads that InsanelyMac has here.

Ditto on that.

There is a vast amount of OSx86 information stored on this site. Other than software, this is the major work product of the entire OSx86 community. I have spent a lot time trying to write high quality, well researched posts and threads here. I wish people had more respect for this site.

You expected something different? WTF would anyone really expect anything different?

I wish people had more respect for this site.

The problem seems to be more the other way around, neh?

I do not know what is going on here, I have been gone for months... However, I did see Texta spamming the board with the likes of Tubgirl and Goatse.

I only heard of that 2nd hand, I certainly don't condone such. I'm pretty new here but from what I've gathered unfortunately that knuckledragging tirade is only a surfacial symptom. :unsure:

P.S. You are describing an archive. An archive that come Oct. is going to become a good deal dated. Archive != board.

kinda funny that no mods or admins are saying anything on this thread.

I dont know about the some of the admins on this forums, I know that "Other" has earned my respect. I also have had issues with this site, that is neither here nor there.

sad story though

dice