Some Rhapsody Questions

DemonGuard

9 posts in this topic

Okay so I have a few questions about rhapsody.

First of all, Is it possible (or has it been done) to run Rhapsody DR2 on micro$oft's free release of Virtual Pc?

Second of all, where is a good place to get ahold of a copy of rhapsody. I got a copy off of a KDX server that came as a .sit which I extracted using an old version of aladdin expander. However, the result file was <No Volume>|image  instead of  Rhapsody DR2-x86.image . Someone else on the server successfully extacted it a few months ago, but didn't remember how. So I need another copy of the x86 version of DR2.

Unfortunately still no PM.

Anyways, does anyone know of any attempts to put rhapsody x86 on the latest free version of VirtualPC from microsoft? I think I get find a copy of rhapsody somewhere if worst comes to worst but I still need some help on running it on my WINDOWS pc through some kind of emulation.

P.S.: I can get the floppy images for it, but the CD wont extract correctly (I tried extracting it in windows and in basilisk running 8.0) and all it does it return a file called <No Volume>|image

so i was reading on the forum about rhapsody, and its on demonoid, but someone {censored} h4cke3d my account and everytime i try to log in there is a blank screen with error id=2. so if u have a demonoid download it :2cents:

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on an invite to demonoid *sniffle*

So if anyone feels like PMing me either rhapsody or a demonoid invite :hammer: I would be grateful.

P.S.: Or if someone could PM me a link to one of the hotline networks that I've heard lingering rumors about around here (like Arix's hotline network) I would also be grateful.

If I don't get any PM's I'll feel like this

241602943_51cc96a40a.jpg

Thanks bwsh8r but I still havent heard anything about running it on the new free version of Virtual PC, guess I'll just have to give it a try after I get through the agony of downloading 200mb off of megaupload =P

EDIT: Megaupload has suprisingly good speed...

EDIT 2: When mounted the CD shows as unformatted >.< and I have no idea how to mount the floppy images. So I need to find a way to correctly mount the cd and floppy images for virtual pc 2007

When mounted the CD shows as unformatted >.< and I have no idea how to mount the floppy images. So I need to find a way to correctly mount the cd and floppy images for virtual pc 2007

Okay I got them mounted into virtualpc 2007, but there are no drivers for hard drive or cd-rom and it turns out nextstep/openstep will NOT run in 2007, so I'm going to torrent VMware Workstation 6.0 and go by one of the tutorials for that.