The recent craziness

erbic

93 posts in this topic

very crime scene style, how the {censored} didnt u get ass :censored2: ?

EDIT: dammit now im confused

We're lying in wait now. Other's in the UK, so this should last for a few hours. Hopefully people will see it.

I can try...

Other's definitely hiding things from us. Ramm's post, which, as we know, was immediately deleted by other, was far more legitimate than we suspected. I've been talking to several people, and here's what I've come up with.

Other did, indeed, provide the Administrator Control Panel passwords to Kiko. The passwords, through Kiko, ended up in the hands of another - the person who dropped the entire database for this forum.

I'm not entirely sure how, but Kiko somehow had a backup of the database. He then attempted to hold it ransom in return for an administrator position on this forum. This ultimately failed, as the forum databases were restored from the official, off-site backups (after MANY hours were wasted trying to find the guy with the password to those backups).

So yes, while you might want to blame Kiko or the guy who dropped the tables (and probably should), remember this: Other gave Kiko the passwords.

I have evidence to back these claims up. Other, if you care to provide an explanation, please do so.

I expect this to be deleted, or at least to suffer MAJOR censorship. Anybody who reads this should understand that if it is deleted, other is covering his ass and attempting to hide the fact that he is the root cause of the hack.

This is a load of obscene bollox.. suppositions on top of assumptions from irc being presented as fact.

Isn't it odd how all those knocking this place have an interest in its demise in order to promote their own little corners of the web?

Seriously. the only way to end such wars is to stop fighting.

unfortunately some people (newcomers like procker particularly) seem to think that the battles of yesteryear would benefit from re-heating.

enjoy your mess.

Hagar, i know this as truth myself... and i have nothing to gain and i dont want to knock other intentionally. I think it's {censored} how things are edited or completely deleted... thats where my beef with the whole thing comes in. This is the same as my complaining to natkas who deletes things from hackint0sh if it makes him or semthex seem wrong.

Censoring to cover your ass is wrong on any site, that was one of the cool things about mash, he would debate and discuss claims about things he did or that was said about his actions... i can respect that more then censoring!

well, i still laugh alot at this all, i mean, how typical it was Kiko. Kiko was the evil one. ( for all you noobs, heres the roundup on me (kiko), kiko is the guy who stole your lawnmower, kiko is the guy who destroyed osx86, kiko is the guy who stole your baby, and something mothers like to tell kids is, If you get out of bed, the kiko will get you ) seriously all you guys know or have any "proof" that all this bollocks actually happened is from noobs telling noobs who got told by someone who was bored, and wanted the noobs to think that he was 1337 as he is inside and "on the know". This {censored} happened ages ago, so whats the point of bringing it all up again and start blaming someone who wasnt even around?

i mean, what good is any of this going to do? things just started to quite down, i was enjoying a rather peaceful run in os x and then Ramm (who left this site earlier, but cant seem to stay away from the evil administration, and the "hell-hole" that it is) had to come and make some bollocks up. Just let it die already, please.

There is a reason why this needs to be brought up...

I guess this is some people's idea of fun, but the simple fact is: it's a serious crime. So serious in fact, that the investigation has been passed to the UK's Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA), and we have been able to provide them with a number of leads thanks to some sterling work from our excellent mods!

This said by Cold Fusion, after the 'hack' was made.

If it's being investigated, and new information has come to light, then there's good reason to bring this evidence out.

There is a reason why this needs to be brought up...

This said by Cold Fusion, after the 'hack' was made.

If it's being investigated, and new information has come to light, then there's good reason to bring this evidence out.

Oh snap, forgot about that. Well this is gonna be fun isnt it? ;)

Hagar, i know this as truth myself... and i have nothing to gain and i dont want to knock other intentionally.

Sorry, joe, but you don't *KNOW* jack {censored}.

you're still working off IRC hearsay, rumours & lies.

Seriously, this is like some bunch of new boys have just discovered what they think is really explosive stuff, when in fact it's the leftovers from last years scandal, reheated and spiced up by people who want a bit of drama...

Getting a life might be recommended to those people.

I have been reading this and I see this: For all this "nothing" that has gone on, people not "knowing jack {censored}", and everything else, there is sure alot of censorship going on for nothing. I don't know what happened, I am getting some of it now, but no offense Hagar, if this all was just nothing, then the edits, the snips of people's posts, and other stuff wouldn't go on. People are curious and have a right to ask. I guess some decide our "right to know". In the end, the truth will come out, whether those that want to cover it up want it to or not. *shrugs* I don't care either way, just like to know what went on.

Who the hell was that "Texta" anyway? Plenty of people have grievances with InsanelyMac (including myself). But nobody ever had been such a swine and subhuman like him.

And BTW, unless they are all hidden, there is no admin or mod here right now. Just like last night, when "Texta" went mad with his obscenities.

Who the hell was that "Texta" anyway? Plenty of people have grievances with InsanelyMac (including myself). But nobody ever had been such a swine and subhuman like him.

Texta is another one of the Kikoinians that also resides on the speaking moof...

Well I've really just arrived in this corner of the Internet, and I've got no idea of what's been going on, but I really don't want to be a part of it! Sorry, I'm leaving.

Don't let the door hit your back on the way out.

This place has never been for the faint-hearted. If you want an easy life, just buy a Mac (or stay with Windows, although I doubt that is an easy life).

Colonel, go {censored} yourself you dumbass noob.

and to answer bsxci's question, about it being censored, the way i see it is like this. If things have finally got working, and calmed down (which is a blessing in osx86) why start something new which is completely and meant to start a flame, and even worse, hijack the forums and make the antagonist the site admin. It just doesnt make any sense lol. If i started screaming black lies about you, on your site where people are very easily swayed, i dont think you would be happy.

and allessandro, the only reason im using cmesky, is cause a really mature person removed my posting rights as his last blessing as a mod, and that guy still complains about censorship ;)

and i found a nice little detail, iirc on ipb you are unable to drop tables from within the ACP. so now someone has to say other gave me the root passwords (which i highly doubt he had) , and the key to his car while he was at it. Come on guys, do some research before you start flaming out of your asses

and allessandro, the only reason im using cmesky, is cause a really mature person removed my posting rights as his last blessing as a mod, and that guy still complains about censorship ;)

It is perfectly OK with me.

You probably already know what I wrote about you in another forum:

I have never really had any problems with Kiko. He speaks up (which I like very much) and he is a bit "naughty", but he doesn't stab you in the back. At least he hasn't done it with me.

Yah, i read that. I also read one which called me a "butt hole" ;), i mean couldnt they at least make something a bit more offensive?

and another thing, what have people got against other all of a sudden? i mean, OTHER IS EVIL, OTHER = 666, he is the root cause of blah blah blah.... the thing that is funny with all these "truths" is that they all flame other, and are inconsistent, i mean, dropping the database or even tables from the acp is just funny, the acp uses those tables.

btw, ramm i remember you were the one who was looking for an exploit in ipb for aeons. angry that some other guy got the cookie before you?

alessandro, texta is a noob in ramm's rat pack who likes to tag alone with everyone else, just so he gets a sense of "belonging" which he obivously is missing in real life

alessandro, texta is a noob in ramm's rat pack who likes to tag alone with everyone else, just so he gets a sense of "belonging" which he obivously is missing in real life
He is in any case one of the worst losers I have ever come across. Ok, making myself another nasty enemy like that guyin916.There is nothing wrong with having enemies, except when administrators put a total loser and a senior member on the same level.
btw, ramm i remember you were the one who was looking for an exploit in ipb for aeons. angry that some other guy got the cookie before you?
:)

not from your sort anyway, im only pissed off because you have nothing of any value or relavance to add to the discussion, yet you continue to be a troll and post utter garbage

I am a troll and post utter garbage? Go re-read your last few posts before criticizing me...