The recent craziness

erbic

93 posts in this topic

The reason the "Ramm Spam" is being censored and deleted is because Other clearly has something to hide. Any sensible administration would NOT delete the post and act like no one saw it, as Other did. Ramm did nothing more than speak the truth, and Other was scared that everyone would find out, and tried to cover his ass by deleting the post, and editing any posts that had linked to any mirrors of the discussion. There is nothing but backstabbing going on here, and its about damn time everyone realizes it.

I'm bofors :P

Are you really? That would make me incredibly happy :D

It won't be difficult to prove if you are really bofors, because he is quite unique: extremely well educated and very knowledgeable, especially in hardware and security.

Edit: actually you must be bofors, because your nick is nothing but your first initial and your surname. 7715 is part of your address.

Welcome back :(;):)

Well, I was ready to believe other. Then he censored PM, and PRocker, who definitely has/had inside info on this whole thing, is also speaking out against him...

I kinda wish other would just tell the complete truth about what happened/has been happening. Especially after the censorship right in this thread, and what PM and PRocker have said.

Oh, and nice to see you back, Bofors. :(

Yes please, or can someone else enlighten us as to whats going on?

I can try...

Other's definitely hiding things from us. Ramm's post, which, as we know, was immediately deleted by other, was far more legitimate than we suspected. I've been talking to several people, and here's what I've come up with.

Other did, indeed, provide the Administrator Control Panel passwords to Kiko. The passwords, through Kiko, ended up in the hands of another - the person who dropped the entire database for this forum.

I'm not entirely sure how, but Kiko somehow had a backup of the database. He then attempted to hold it ransom in return for an administrator position on this forum. This ultimately failed, as the forum databases were restored from the official, off-site backups (after MANY hours were wasted trying to find the guy with the password to those backups).

So yes, while you might want to blame Kiko or the guy who dropped the tables (and probably should), remember this: Other gave Kiko the passwords.

I have evidence to back these claims up. Other, if you care to provide an explanation, please do so.

I expect this to be deleted, or at least to suffer MAJOR censorship. Anybody who reads this should understand that if it is deleted, other is covering his ass and attempting to hide the fact that he is the root cause of the hack.

>;o

I can try...

Other's definitely hiding things from us. Ramm's post, which, as we know, was immediately deleted by other, was far more legitimate than we suspected. I've been talking to several people, and here's what I've come up with.

Other did, indeed, provide the Administrator Control Panel passwords to Kiko. The passwords, through Kiko, ended up in the hands of another - the person who dropped the entire database for this forum.

I'm not entirely sure how, but Kiko somehow had a backup of the database. He then attempted to hold it ransom in return for an administrator position on this forum. This ultimately failed, as the forum databases were restored from the official, off-site backups (after MANY hours were wasted trying to find the guy with the password to those backups).

So yes, while you might want to blame Kiko or the guy who dropped the tables (and probably should), remember this: Other gave Kiko the passwords.

I have evidence to back these claims up. Other, if you care to provide an explanation, please do so.

I expect this to be deleted, or at least to suffer MAJOR censorship. Anybody who reads this should understand that if it is deleted, other is covering his ass and attempting to hide the fact that he is the root cause of the hack.

[repost]

>;o

I can try...

[repost]

very crime scene style, how the {censored} didnt u get ass :) ?

EDIT: dammit now im confused

I can try...

[repost #1]

That's right, my humble members. Other is the one to blame for the "hacking" that took place on InsanelyMac. Granted, he may have not directly dropped the tables.. but he is the one to blame, considering HE gave the ACP (Administrator Control Panel) passwords out, ever so freely.

Kiko is not the one to blame here, but he is part of it. Other gave the ACP passwords to Kiko, which in turn ended up in someone's hands - that someone is the person that dropped the InsanelyMac tables.

Kiko's essentially ended up holding the databases as ransom to become administrator after they were dropped. Of course, because of IM's fantastic backups (of which only one person had the password to access...), it was a futile effort.

Sabr was administrator before this... he knew Kiko had the ACP passwords, and that Kiko made himself an administrator - but did Sabr do anything? No. Why? Who knows, besides Sabr, and other, perhaps.

Of course, with the update that Sabr put with up, after the accidental retiring of cmoski, was any of this mentioned? Of course not.

InsanelyMac is run by money hungry administrators who couldn't care less about the well being of the forum. Why other came back... I have no idea, but I do know that he should not be in any sort of staff position, for he is the reason that InsanelyMac was so easily compromised.

I would also like to point out that I was banned from this forum for absolutely NO legitimate reason. Unless, of course, speaking your mind is a legitimate reason. However, open proxies are a wonderful thing.

This is not nearly the bulk of the story. I just thought I would enlighten (a bit) anyone who cares about the well being of this forum. If only we had good administrators, perhaps this forum would not be the hell hole it is.

-Ramm

[repost #2]