:P

Attached Files

ViralEagle

ViralEagle

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I feel sorry for the rep, I do technical support myself and stuff like this is a waste of time, good to know there are people out there with nothing better to do than to waste everyone's time.

Keep up the good work guys, maybe with 9 billion more pointless phone calls you can stick it to the corporate man.

Numberzz

Numberzz

Resident iPhone Expert

• Retired
  • 3,452 posts

I feel sorry for the rep, I do technical support myself and stuff like this is a waste of time, good to know there are people out there with nothing better to do than to waste everyone's time.

Keep up the good work guys, maybe with 9 billion more pointless phone calls you can stick it to the corporate man.

using an iphone against apple doesnt really work does it? :P

woodcrest

woodcrest

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
that was quite entertaining...but that callers voice is so ghey.

i could not stop laughing when that apple care asked him what kind of computer you using..."compaq presario" or when he repeats the serial key..."ah-huh" :P

evanlugh

evanlugh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
1. Hi 2 digg!
2. Can't download file anymore, needs a password, tried on 4 computers.

Gdfath3r

Gdfath3r

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
http://filebeam.com/...c5ae945cea67e1d

naquaada

naquaada

Gates crusher

• Donators
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:Audio editing, Commodore computers
Who's doing the next one: Call at Parallels support and ask em why the installer isn't working on your AMD CPU :(

skyhighmac

skyhighmac

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts
Or maybe call apple and ask them why only windows was on their new mac.

Ross Kirby

Ross Kirby

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I hope you guys realize that its illegal to record a phone conversation without telling the other party, its only a matter of time before apple legal is knocking on your door.... It would be in your best interest to take that down.

Dwight F

Dwight F

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
>> I hope you guys realize that its illegal to record a phone conversation without telling the other party

Not federally. Covered in Canada too (I've personally used recorded conversations in a court case). Although there can be state statues that apply, CA has some of those. Where is Apple's phone support centre physically located? Or does it have multiple centres? I'm not sure about jurisdiction here either on a phone call that crosses state lines. I'm not a lawyer, I don't even play one on TV. :)

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/

skyhighmac

skyhighmac

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts
But apple said that they could record the conversation, so he should be allowed to do it if they are recording him.

Dwight F

Dwight F

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
I haven't listened to the clip, it doesn't seem like something that would tickle my funnybone. Do they do they have the standard "your call may be monitored and recorded for QA purposes" at the start? In my layman's eyes that certainly would flush any expectations of privacy down the toilet, which is what CA's laws are based on.

other

other

Other.

• Retired
  • 929 posts
[Moved Off Topic Posts to relevant Thread]

Numberzz

Numberzz

Resident iPhone Expert

• Retired
  • 3,452 posts

[Moved Off Topic Posts to relevant Thread]

u moved the off topic posts to their own thread, how does that work? and @ Dwight F, it is pretty funny :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy