dock icons

6 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm running RK Launcher, and I really like it, infact my whole WIndows XP portion of my hard drive is slowly turning into mac, it looks better and is easier to use.

I know alot of you all are on pc's or are on Mac's and I have searched th web from top to bottom for real mac dock icons, in PNG format, and well its not too great.

I'm wondering if any of you all with that nice Mac OS X would save/upload however you do it some app's icons in PNG format, so I can use them, if you all don't mind this would be Greatly appreciated! -Ethan

Apps I need:

Photoshop

Imageready

Word

Powerpoint

Excel

Mail [the postage stamp one]

iChat

address book

dashboard

spring link

quicktime

itunes

safari

lightswitch

trash can?

burn logo

dreamweaver

fireworks

flash

If anyone can post any of these that'd be great!

Well I am trying to install Mac on this pc I built but its not taking well... I've posted in OS X x86 forum trying to get help, and I am going to run XP, Linux Fedora Core 4, and x86 but I am having trouble with installing x86. It doesn't see my hrad drive, and thanks, nice site, I'm on it now :)

Well I am trying to install Mac on this pc I built but its not taking well... I've posted in OS X x86 forum trying to get help, and I am going to run XP, Linux Fedora Core 4, and x86 but I am having trouble with installing x86. It doesn't see my hrad drive, and thanks, nice site, I'm on it now :)

Are you trying to install it on a SATA drive ?

Mac has problems wih SATA only a few chipsets are working with support for SATA

• 2 weeks later...