My call with Apple Support

Prawker

145 posts in this topic

I hope you guys realize that its illegal to record a phone conversation without telling the other party, its only a matter of time before apple legal is knocking on your door.... It would be in your best interest to take that down.

PRocker267 already knows that, he said it on his digg page, if he is still paying attention :D

LOL! That was funny. ;) I could say Apple only support their _original_ products. For link please use the filebeam one

I hope you guys realize that its illegal to record a phone conversation without telling the other party, its only a matter of time before apple legal is knocking on your door.... It would be in your best interest to take that down.

Actually, that all depends on the state laws. I know, for example, it's not illegal to record a phone call in Louisiana as long as one party knows about it. The other needs no knowledge of the recording. Check your state laws.

All the Apple agents at my center all know that Hackintoshes do exist, and some even have them running at home. In fact, I brought my hackbook into training one day ;)

did they say anything?? oh, and you need to take ur g3 laptop with leopard into training :angel:

They record you, so it's fair game