What do you think of this design

shaanky98

22 posts in this topic

Pretty good, the brownish text is nice with the brown colours of the background but it is harder to make out when trying to read it. Nice concept though!

Thanks Mark1970. So what could be a good color for the text?

Thanks Again

What do you think of this design, I call this design waterfalls

more like:

What do you think of this design, I call this Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

:wacko: I would love to see the design but look like you need more bandwidth, let use know when you get that fix.

dice

Its not your fault, it happens from time to time. Just let us know when its up or post a screen shot of it.

Plus freevirtualservers.com dont give you much bandwidth at all. the free account is 100MB thats nothing. freehostia.com has more, 5GB of Bandwidth or just buy an account, im with 1and1.com they seem nice for me.

dice

Its not your fault, it happens from time to time. Just let us know when its up or post a screen shot of it.

Plus freevirtualservers.com dont give you much bandwidth at all. the free account is 100MB thats nothing. freehostia.com has more, 5GB of Bandwidth or just buy an account, im with 1and1.com they seem nice for me.

dice

You can try it now DICENET.

Iam hosting it from my hackintosh now.

Shaanky Studios

Its nice, very different kind of design. But i know why you exceeded your bandwidth, the site is very very heavy. I like the design but it needs to be lighted.

You might want to make the text a bit darker.

Good Job though

dice

Its nice, very different kind of design. But i know why you exceeded your bandwidth, the site is very very heavy. I like the design but it needs to be lighted.

Good Job though

dice

Thanks DICENET. I am working on that but what color do you suggest?

for me I would make the background a bit more like and then put Black text.

dice

I will Try That,

It wont take long because its just CSS. But for now Iam going of-line because I want to Install a sound card for now I am soundless, With My Mobo's ALC889A.

I like the text better but now you need to work on how heavy this site is. I mean its over 6MB that really really needs to be cut down. its takes about 45sec to load. If the person had dialup it would take 20mins+ to download the site.

but yeah it looks better

dice

Good Job though

dice

I will work on that, thanks m8.