Official Uphuck v1.4i r3 10.4.9 Installation DVD thread

114 posts in this topic

weird thing happens :)

ok, more to say about that mess.

p5w dh deluxe - bios rev 2004

SATA - seta as AHCI - 1 single SATAII WD 200Gb (also tried sata as standard ide)

sapphire x1900xt 512mb

------------------------

installed r3 with (also tried a 10.4.9i r2, same behaviour):

- main system

- sata support

- x19x0 support

- usb & ps2

- intel pro 100/ve

- software

the installation run fast and properly. after reboot i got:

1) white screen with apple and loading (hd reading/writing)

2) blue screen (without the loading circle) (hd reading /writing)

3) gray screen and the system DIE with some random hd led blinking, hanged at this :censored2: gray screen

tried -v -x -> same thing, after loading the gray screen...

just installed on another p5wdh identical, except for a x1300 and the bios rev. it works. all works perfectly...

i dunno what to think...

Hi you guys,I've been through this forum but haven't got the answer for this question:Has anyone managed to install OSX on a Toshiba Satellite A100-208? I've been trying for days and only with uphuck's v 1.4. r3 DVD I've had some sucess. Before that, I got the: Still waiting for root device error.Even so, After the instalation, which takes about 6 hours, I can't boot. The gray screen with the apple keeps turning and nothing happens. If I try in verbose mode, I get a blue screen with the psychadelic mouse wheel.. and nothing happens. What can I do?What am I doing wrong? What should I install? Please help! Thanks.

The Toshiba Satellite A100-208 specs are:

Processor: Intel Celeron M 380 / 1.6 GHz

Data Bus Speed: 400 MHz

Chipset Type: ATI Radeon Xpress 200M

RAM- 512 MB

Serial ATA-150

Hard Drive: 80 GB

Graphics Processor: ATI Radeon Xpress 200M

Video Memory: Shared Video Memory (UMA)

Audio Codec: Realtek ALC861

Installed 10.4.9 V. 1.4_R3.My IDE DVD-RW shows: "Burn Support: Yes(Unsupported)" ??; haven't tried burning a disc yet.
you need to go to patchburn site and download it

Hello

I've installed uphuck on tish system:

Asrock P4Dual - 915gl : http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=P4Dual-915GL

Pentium IV Prescott 2.8 MhZ socket 478

2 x 512mb DDR 400

Club3d Nvidia 6800GS Pci-E

HD maxtor 320mb sata2

The system works great.

It's installed with:

Main

Login Windows 10.4.4

Remove Cpu Power

Sata Support

Usb Driver

Everything works, only the viedo card need to be installed manually.

really thanks to the uphuck team!

I'm having issues with booting this image.. Currently reverted back to n00b status as I haven't installed OSX86 in 2 about 2 years.. Been using macs since, but tried to convert my PC..

Using one of these guys http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/en/WF...98-3232029.html

After installation I get this:

screen.jpg

Any suggestions? Thanks

I welcome hearing a fix for this as I am also having the same panic error. I have tried changing different combinations of ACPI bios settings, and just at a loss. Let's all try and get a for more hackintoshes up and running for the weekend and help some fellow mac fans.

TIA.

Colin.

I welcome hearing a fix for this as I am also having the same panic error. I have tried changing different combinations of ACPI bios settings, and just at a loss. Let's all try and get a for more hackintoshes up and running for the weekend and help some fellow mac fans.

TIA.

Colin.

Me too I am having this same issue .... anyone want to help out with it

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, would you mind sharing your install settings with me. I have a Dell optiplex gx240 (simular to your 270) and I am just a bit off with my stting, but am SO close, can would you mind letting me know what you chose. It boots mac os, but then I get an error during the gray apple screen booting.

I installed this this on a Dell Optiplex 270 with onboard NIC (intel Pro 100ve), video (intel 864G) realtek AC97 sound, on JaS 10.4.8 everything worked but no CI or QE on the 865G but a resolution of 1024x768.

On the Uphuck install the system seems very fast for what it is and I have had about 4 different Mac installs in this box testing, this one was a very easy install (over a copy of JaS 10.4.8) I also liked the custom menus and other little added features of the install as well as the about this computer fix that I needed to install (that was on the disk) Great work uphuck!!!! 1000 thank yous to you!

with the uphuck 1.4i R3 install I can't the onboard NIC working (dropped in a realtek 8139 and used uphucks drivers)

problem two: uphuck 1.4i R3 will not find a DVD-RW I tried a NEC DVD-RW I used in other hackintosh projects that worked great with Patchburn, but patchburn can't find the drive because the system profiler says there is no dvd or cd burning device installed. I put 100% mac compatible Pioneer DVD-RW that I used in other Hackintosh projects that works with no patching and uphucks 1.4i R3 won't find that drive either. Am I doing something wrong here?

Last but not least the 865G video has no CI or QE

Try patchburn as long as mac sees the drive patchburn will make it 100% Mac compatible, you can burn with a burn folder or even from iTunes with patchburn, as well as toast and other burning programs

go to www.patchburn.de

install the basic system first, then if you get a panic or something don't work go back and install each driver that is for your system one at a time until you see what it takes to get the system working or what crashes system. Also if your system crashes on the first try read the boot screen and see what caused the crash and see if there are patches or app to fix the problem on Uphucks disk. good luck.