Ever had your details taken by the Police?

19 posts in this topic

this year i went in Valjevo(small city relative near Belgrade) to my friend ...

one night we went to local caffe/club . in one moment music stops,police came in ...

and only man they took details was me.because i was stranger with a strange hairstyle ....

nothing more.after 5min they gone.thats all :D

~R

You'll probs get a £30 or £60 fine. Then again they might have taken your details to scare you, if the officer is a {censored} then you'll probs be fined but i wouldnt worry about it till the time comes (or letter)

and if you're concerned about letters to parents

what letter to parents ? we don`t have that it you country ...

here in serbia (if you under 18) police just can take you to the station until your parents came ... and just (only just) if you made some huge incident ...

in my situation that was another random control (routine)...

~R

Dont be a smart ass because I said Big Wow? How is that being a smart ass, all I meant by it was that it was hardly the biggest of crimes. And this is a plastic bottle were talking about, I was hardly trying to act manly throwing a plastic bottle, please.

• 2 weeks later...
So I threw a bottle on the road, BIG WOW and the police took my details, will they send a letter to my parents? This is in the uk.

Expect more of it with the EU, and NAU. And people think all those little cameras are for traffic safety. :poster_spam:

http://www.spp.gov/

Police state. Big WOW.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

http://www.livescience.com/technology/0608...echnovelgy.html

My point to the Naysayers have been proven.

So I threw a bottle on the road, BIG WOW and the police took my details, will they send a letter to my parents? This is in the uk.

I have zero tolerance for litterers.

Here's a question: Why would you throw the bottle on the road?

twice.

70mph in a 30 limit at 4am (I had asked the cop for directions 10 minutes earlier so he was lenient and let me go)

turning my fog light off in foggy conditions so I didn't blind the cop behind me, again at 4am...

Expect more of it with the EU, and NAU. And people think all those little cameras are for traffic safety. :D

But people don't think they are for traffic safety...

A camera can't make the roads safer.

However, they can help the police track down criminals easier.

Which is why I support them

hhahaha wtf, thats a little bit drastic.... and they sent..... a letter??

i have when i was getting arrested (cerfew.... graffiti.... drunk)

and when i was getting arrested again (forgery, truancy, cannabis)

luckily all the charges wernt taken to court in ether "incidence"

and Paranoid Marvin, those cameras (at least here in the usa) are so that they can catch people who run redlights..... soon to come, stop signs, corners, etc, but for now theyre only in really bad areas (not like ghetto, like traffic accident bad.)

but i still dont support them cause ive run a red light or two (or more) baaked...... that and i just dont like when cops know ANYTHING about me, cause i like to do what i do with out anyone seeing where or what im doing. theres a Visine® for that though....

Who is watching the police? And elected servants?

Nobody...which is one of the reasons why we shouldn't have cameras at intersections.

Exactly. :)

Once I was actually arrested in Brighton...for robbery!

The police came to my home, but of course they couldn't find anything because I hadn't robbed anybody.

They took me to the police station and I was put in a cell for an hour or two. Then they interrogated me. They asked me if I wanted a lawyer, but I refused. When finally they decided to reveal the location where the robbery had taken place, I realized everything. On my way back from a friend I had lost my way, and I was reading a map in my car in that road!

Of course I managed to convince them, but as you can imagine it was a pretty nasty experience.

Drone Society.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/august200...urveillance.htm