Vmware -> running os x nativly not working.

4 posts in this topic

;) Hey, I think i need some help :( . I've installed the newest uphuck version trough Vmware on a real partition -> to be able to run os x nativly on my comouter. The installation went fine.

But when i reboot the computer and choose the harddrive i installed os x to, I get the message before the os start i get a Harddrive error, something like "still waiting for root device" -> i've tried different jumper setups and nothing seems to work.

By the way, it was installed to an IDE harddrive /have also tried a s-ata one.

Is there an easy way to solve this problem? :D

;) Hey, I think i need some help :D . I've installed the newest uphuck version trough Vmware on a real partition -> to be able to run os x nativly on my comouter. The installation went fine.

But when i reboot the computer and choose the harddrive i installed os x to, I get the message before the os start i get a Harddrive error, something like "still waiting for root device" -> i've tried different jumper setups and nothing seems to work.

By the way, it was installed to an IDE harddrive /have also tried a s-ata one.

Is there an easy way to solve this problem? :D

By the way -> I know that this is a known problem, and I've searched and tried as much as i could get out of the search - which wasn't much -> I still need the help >_<