Post Your Leopard Desktop...

amcclane

58 posts in this topic

Ok i figured out customization but not how to add separators can someone help me

EDIT: also im working on trying to get an animation in the backround i can't remember if PNG's can be turned into animated images i think only GIF's can. Will some1 verify it for me

You can use this dock dividers, they are invisibles ( so don't think the folder is empty, use ->edit-> select all, to locate the dividers ) put the folder where you please and drag and drop the divider where you want a separator.

Enjoy.Dock_Dividers.sitx

Long story short, im out of town for the summer, installed Leopard before i left and forgot my CD's... Luckily i was able to get some high speed and got my friend to e-mail my CS3 serials :D

So this is my dock in progress, the indicator was a experiment for some other dock i made. So v02 will have a new indicator, and the front bar too. And on v3, new app icons

Apps: Finder, Safari, Flock (awsome browser), Adium, iTunes, Transmission, KisMAC, CS3, NeoOffice (Open Office, without the need of x11), TextMate, UT04, NFS Carbon and Quinn. Bonus points to who can figure out the 2 albums on iTunes :P

Stockholm Knockout Live, or Chaos Ridden years as some call it, and Follow the reaper. Both from Children of Bodom.

EDIT: Forgot the picture :)

post-83717-1194009430_thumb.png