Logic Pro 7.2 crack released!

horstmc

27 posts in this topic

Hi

Some news!

There is a logic pro 7.2 crack out there!

you can find it in edonkey.

name:

Logic Pro 7.2 (intel only) cracked by komunitta.rar

The crack is still in beta.

This means someone has to continue the work for a final release.

The amateuer cracker stripped the intel part form the UB file and cracked it by using the IDA tool.

If you compare the orginal-stripped with the cracked by binary, you will find the changes in IDA.

Maybe some crackers out there...

If this is what it seems to be... WOW!!!

Seriously, this would be pretty cool! To have the option of taking a laptop out without a dongle I imahine would be very popular.

There are cracks for cubase and iloks, so it is just a matter of time for the xskey to bey broken.

chipxsd: We're both from Slovenia! :)
I guess you're right :P . Did you get the chance to try the crack yet? You can find it on the pirate bay dot org.

Please, can anyone let me know if this crack works or not. I don't want to ruin my existing Logic Express installation :P.

Yes, it haven't worked. :(

But I think you should try it too, because maybe it`ll work on your system. I tried it on logic pro 7.1, so maybe that's the reason why it didn't work - The crack is for Logic Pro 7.2 :D

i dont need to try

i have a legit version

Me too, however I'm soo sick of having to plug in my Dongle every time I want to use it. I have a Macbook so it follows me around the house pretty much every where I go and it make me nervous as to what might happen if something where to break it, or if I lose it

Tonight I'm going to set the record straight. I'm willing to sacrifice my existing installation of Logic by deleting every Logic or Logic related file from my disk, and install the Logic Pro 7.2. When the installation ends, I'm going to apply the crack, and see if it works.

Ok, I've tested the crack, and it doesn't work. :) Like UZi706 said, it crashes as soon as you press the record button. And I wasn't able to use any of the AU instruments, all were shaded - I don't know if that's the crack or me.

The author of the crack should continue developing it, since he made it this far.

edit: Now I've even tried upgrading a clean Pro 7.2 installation to Pro 7.2.3, and then cracking it. Results were the same, it crashed when pressed record.

ERRR. I'm not against crackin, I'm all for it, Logic is the second software I've ever purchased, it is worth every penny though. I would however run the crack if I could eliminate using the dongle.

About the dongle: you could technically plug it into a USB extender and velcro the dongle along the side or back, to keep it out of harm's way.

BTW: I get tired seeing these posts. I've been using Logic legit since the Atari days, and AFAIK the only cracked version that ever seemed to work ok was the last PC version emagic made, and I can only think that it wasn't without some measure of facilitating from emagic since that would leave a working demo in the PC world... my conjecture, of course :( Emagic (now Apple) have always had the best copy protection in the biz. Some say it's because Steinberg didn't that Cubase became so popular...

About the dongle: you could technically plug it into a USB extender and velcro the dongle along the side or back, to keep it out of harm's way.

I'm way ahead of you on that

Dongle remote mounting???

I have my Logic dongle plugged into my Hack tower at home (uphuck, Pentium D 805, Intel 845GNTP), and every thing works fine. It also boots in about 18 seconds. Anyway, I take my MacBook Pro around with me everywhere, and of course I'm deathly afraid of losing that damn dongle.

Has anyone tried a remote dongle mounting approach? I mean I can remote mount my hard drives over the Internet. How about a dongle. Could this be attempted with some kind of hack of an SSH tunnel or even VNC or possible with a Fuse plugin? All I want to do it use Logic on my Laptop without working about crushing the dongle in my backpack or leaving it in a coffee shop.

can someone post a picture or explain what the dongle is and looks like.

so far i know it plugs into usb but does it look like a flash drive or something else? is it big or small. just wondering thanks...

can someone post a picture or explain what the dongle is and looks like.

so far i know it plugs into usb but does it look like a flash drive or something else? is it big or small. just wondering thanks...

l_fedf750e1c2dc9b30119cdfe74664323.jpg

Hmmm. I still have the original Blue XS dongle, which I updated when I upgraded to Logic 7.2 and works on my sytem. Is there something different about the White ones?

And BTW: the hole is supposed to be for putting the dongle on your keychain. I wonder how many people outside of Apple actually do that...

Hmmm. I still have the original Blue XS dongle, which I updated when I upgraded to Logic 7.2 and works on my sytem. Is there something different about the White ones?

And BTW: the hole is supposed to be for putting the dongle on your keychain. I wonder how many people outside of Apple actually do that...

I have the academic version so that be why mine is a different color. That hole makes me nervious to use that on my keychain, I feel that it may break in my pocket and no longer work. Has anyone that has the dongle used it on a keychain?

Considering that Logic would be useless without one, apple from what I hear doesn't help when it is broke.

Mine stays in the back of my Mac Pro, away from little fingers, me and damage.

Did you tape it there or something?