OSx86 Project Widget

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

sHARD>>

sHARD>>

All we are is dust in the wind...

• Retired
  • 976 posts
Since we're all Mac users here, we figured it might be a great idea to code up a little widget to provide you with the latest news. Without delay, here are the links:

Konfabulator 2.0+/Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.0+ - Supports Windows 2000+/Mac OS X 10.3+
Dashboard (coming soon!) - Supports Mac OS X 10.4+

Enjoy!

(Want to help us convert the widget to the Dashboard platform? PM me!)

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,709 posts
Great work, sHARD.

And yes, if anyone has Dashboard experience, it would rock if you could help him convert it.

It's 1.0 right now, but there are some cool features in the works! Stay tuned!

Druid

Druid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
I have made a rss widget of a podcast I listen to for dashboard, apple has some sample code up, it's was pretty simple, but I still have some things to figure out on mine, I would like the link opened in itunes, not safari, so it still needs work.Attached File  Picture_1.png   39.63KB   268 downloads
I messed around with a OSx86 rss widget and it wasnt workin, and after doin a bit of googling it is lookin like some rss feeds are not working so easily, dont quite have the problem pinpointed yet...possibly the url

Edited by Druid, 16 December 2005 - 10:02 AM.

cstrippie

cstrippie

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Just ran across this widget today while updating Konfabulator: great work, and thanks for the effort!

sHARD>>

sHARD>>

All we are is dust in the wind...

• Retired
  • 976 posts

I have made a rss widget of a podcast I listen to for dashboard, apple has some sample code up, it's was pretty simple, but I still have some things to figure out on mine, I would like the link opened in itunes, not safari, so it still needs work.Attached File  Picture_1.png   39.63KB   268 downloads
I messed around with a OSx86 rss widget and it wasnt workin, and after doin a bit of googling it is lookin like some rss feeds are not working so easily, dont quite have the problem pinpointed yet...possibly the url

Alright, well thanks for the help, I'm going to mess around as well, perhaps we will find a solution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy