Official Uphuck v1.4i 10.4.9 Installation DVD thread

Erhnam

398 posts in this topic

As the download is in process, I'd like to proceed in preparing for this installation. The picture description for this installation version comes with a checklist. Is there a way I can find out what each item means or which ones I need to check? Any information out there? How do I know what i should and should not check? (Something i understand would be, "PS2 driver", i'll know to check if i'd like to use my PS2 ports i believe? as well as ICH7R, which my motherboard, abit ab9pro's south bridge uses)

Thanks for your time. I appreciate the help.

Does everyone know which box to check for the install? is there a way to know how?

Anyone managed to download and install this yet? My download went pretty fast, connected to 150+ peers (no seeders), but it's grinding to a halt at around 79%. I promise I'll seed when it finally finishes, but in the meantime, anyone got it up and running yet?

Thanks for the hard work uphuck, I've tested the 1.3 release but on my machine didn't work at all, the disc install doesn't even detect my HDs, I've tried from ICH8 and from JMB controller, this release will solve this issue? Ohh I have a Asus P5B-VM.

Thanks in advance

I have been downloading it for 23.5 hours now and I'm at 86.4% with a share ratio of 8.433:1 (up:down). There is only one seeder (uphuck) and a lot of leechers. The problem is uphuck either has A) a small upload pipe or B) didn't select "initial seeding" when he started seeding this file.

edit: heres a screen of the percentage of the file available to me in my swarm of 46 peers and 0 seeds. This is what happens when you have 1 seed and many many leechers.

post-52645-1184818097_thumb.jpg

hey all, im new to this and the vertion i got dont work properly..

just wondering if this one would..

my system is

intel e2160

gigabyte 965P-DS3

Nvidia 7100gs

all that stuff is intel based if im right so do people recon this will work?

I'm stuck at 99.2 also. There's one peer showing on Azureus who is at 100%, but it shows 0 on upload and download from that person. Just hoping that the rest of us who are at 92% have enough different parts among us to eventually make up the 100%.