iPod Shuffle or Nano

8 posts in this topic

I want to buy mp3 player. I like Shuffle cause of its design but Nano has display. I dont know what to buy?

P.S. What is your opinion?!

My girlfriend has a shuffle. It's so small, it's awesome! But the only problem with it is that you don't know what song's going to play next... so... if you want more control of your songs, get the nano.

Another problem with the shuffle is that she tried to use it on my computer, and the shuffle wouldn't work unless it erased and synched with my computer... that doesn't happen with a nano, which has the option to synchronize manually.

that depends on the headphones. The Apple ones are OK, but if you're an audiophile like me you'll get the bose earphones. (~120$)

Another advantage of the iPod Nano is that you can change the frequencies: Flat, Rock, Pop, etc...

i don`t have ipod but,mini is the best ipod ever to me...

because there is no more to buy new i would get shuffle ...1 gen...

my friend have an nano and it`s to tiny for my taste ...

shuffle is good because have no display,so you don`t have to worry about it ...

that is my comment ...

~R

I have a 2G Shuffle and it's great for how I use it. Load songs randomly and set it to random play, then update every couple of days to keep it fresh. It's good to listen to songs that normally you wouldn't choose.

However - the new Shuffle has very few accessories and is not compatible with most speaker docks (unless they give the option of 3.5mm head phone input)

If you like to choose your tracks or listen to full albums then get a Nano.

If you like your whole music collection and enjoy the odd 'I haven't heard that song in ages' then get the Shuffle.

Sam.