Can I install the windows into the Iphone?

mami007

29 posts in this topic

• 2 years later...

I think it would be great if i could run windows on my iphone. i phone sucks theres no way to download files. u cant use it like a computer. i mean and thats basically what my iphone is, is a computer but i dont have the features i want with iphones os. i mean if you use your pc to play around then of course and btw apple os is a joke. windows dominates that category especially with the new 7. But back to answer your question if you can think it then its possible. btw this is my second iphone i thought 3gs would have more features btw who in the hell uses the retarded compass on it. i surely dont and probablly never will so let me have the option to delete this and the other retarded stuff on it. oh and someone really needs to make a p2p app for the iphone and make the app free. see thats the diff between apple and microsoft you buy a pc then everything else you want on it is free. you buy a mac and everything else you want on it well i dont know never used it. if i had a mac then i would try to see if i could build a p2p app for the iphone but unfortuanately i dont.

• 2 weeks later...