Optimized Firefox for Intel

51 posts in this topic

They don't even have Mac builds on the Swiftfox website, only Linux ones. :lol:

I'll check this out later to see if there really is a speed increase. And to see if it works properly in Leopard.

• 2 weeks later...

I used evilshare last time which is much better but people sent me messages worrying if there was something malicious about the link etc.

Fileho works ok, you just have to wait 60 seconds before the link appears at the bottom where it says "click here" BELOW the advertising.

Ill put them up on another hosting site if anyone knows a better one (not rapidshare) since I dont have my own server.

Thank you!.. I used Bon Echo for a little while, but I was having trouble so I switched back to the mozilla build. I'll try this one now. I'm using it on my Macbook Pro 2.33 C2D. My Hackint0sh hasn't been touched in months, mainly because I still have to open bios and disable SLI in order to get it to boot, then switch SLI back on when I'm done..... pain in the butt.

EDIT: NEVER MIND. I've never heard of these FileHo guys, but their service doesn't work. I downloaded five 0KB files in a row. If someone else succesfully gets it, please put it somewhere good. (like Rapidshare)

Just wanted to express my thanks again. Firefox now rocks on my system. Before it was kind of slugish so I had given up on it. I was trying different native browsers, omnipage, camino, shiira. They were ok but didn't have the funtionality that firefox has. Your build is now rocking my web surfing even with a lot of different extensions. THanks man!!