Did anyone actually go out a buy one?

empreality

20 posts in this topic

I got one today and I have to say this thing is amazing I can't imagine having any other phone now. I've only had the phone a couple hours but its soooo worth it! I'm actually on it now making this post and this keyboard is real smooth I can already type with both hands. If any of you guys want to know anything just ask and I'll do my best to answer !

Everyone go get one now!

If any of you guys want to know anything just ask and I'll do my best to answer !

Yea, I have a question?

can I have it :hysterical:

I would get one, but unfortunatly, I have verizon :huh: AT&T gets really bad service in my area)

xfsasx, congratz! I will never get one.. I got the money for it, but I live in Norway ^_^

Anyways... Would you please measure the size of the SIM card in millimeters? I want to know if it is the same size as the Norwegian SIM cards.

and if it is.. I will be ready for a unlock hack and then buy it from eBay.

i did have a small applicaction not responding kind of incident when adding a photo to a contact but i've came to find that holding the home button for a couple seconds force quits back to the home screen

i have my 8gig iPhone next to me right now and love it!! i just switched from sprint to at&t and i compared the two and sprint didnt come close to signal strenth, i get all bars with at&t where i would get none with sprint

I got one on saturday (the day after the iPhone came out) and was surprised I could! if anyone wants to know I got it in NJ (where people are too cheap to pay for the phone :2cents: ) just get a good cover at http://www.shieldzone.com/item_description/APLIPHONE.html this company is the best! i got one for my ipod my iphone and my old razr

I got one the night it came out. 8GB, last one in the store, I was ecstatic. It works well, the battery life is decent, the typing is easier than on my treo, and despite it being EDGE, the loadtimes for sights and youtube videos isn't all that bad

typing is flawless after a week

And what's about language support?! I know that there is a supersmart intelligent correction programm that helps you out when typing. But is it truh that the supportet language is only english at the moment and that's inpossible to turn this feauture off?