4 replies to this topic

brunogves

brunogves

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Hi,

I'm trying to access the boot menu pop-up on the Intel D945GCL motherboard keep pressing F8 as an Asus motherboard. But i'm not having success. I have 2 hard disks, one contains Windows another Mac OS. I would like to access them just pressing one buttom (of keyboard).
Anybody knows how do I do that?
Thanks a lot,

Bruno
(sorry for my bad english)

aocbrasil

aocbrasil

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi,

I'm trying to access the boot menu pop-up on the Intel D945GCL motherboard keep pressing F8 as an Asus motherboard. But i'm not having success. I have 2 hard disks, one contains Windows another Mac OS. I would like to access them just pressing one buttom (of keyboard).
Anybody knows how do I do that?
Thanks a lot,

Bruno
(sorry for my bad english)

Fala maluco aperta F2
Just press F2 instead of F8

ariethekid

ariethekid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hit F10 on the keyboard. It will give you a list of Drives attached to the computer. Just pick the one you want to boot and presto it will work.

zhimama

zhimama

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
mate, u have same issue with me.

i've got Two sata as well...one for winxp, other one for mac x86.

before that i had same idea with u, until someone told me that only two systems in one hard can have that kind of option. For two hard and two different os, it might be not possible...so, so far i am still using BIOS to change the hard priority for starting the system which i want to use...

hope can help u ...

Also if someone has great method, please tell me as well... i am using Gigabyte P35-DS3R board.

Andreav60

Andreav60

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Press F2 :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy