9A466 App Compatibility

Jimmni

112 posts in this topic

Aurora was updated : ONLY FOR LEOPARD here : http://metaquark.de/download/aurora-leopard

Current version for Tiger doesn't work on Leo but this one does :(

Aurora is amazing, it is hands down my favorite app for OSX. it's functionality is magnificent and works far better than any alarm clock i've ever used. I just wish it would display a large clock so when you woke up you could see the time from across the room..... then I could do without the alarm clock completely.

VMWware Fursion (both beta4 and 1.0 rc1) - rc1 is so much faster than beta4

eclipse 3.2

Adium

Acrobat Pro 8

CoRD

TSClientX

Cisco VPN Client 3000 Series

Transmit

does disco work?

Firefox textarea input is screwed up man!!!

smcFanControl 1.23: works fine

smcFanControl 2.1.2: launches, but doesn't change fan speeds

Parallels 3.0 (4128): works, but needs to be uninstalled & reinstalled after each reboot. :whistle:

VMWare works, but runs too slowly for my taste, at least for the combination of MacBook Pro / Boot Camp / Vista / Unity.

Bootcamp wont complete partitioning. Errors and prompts to rescue disk with diskutility. Diskutility then fails to repair. Has anyone had success?

Just wait a million years for it to fail, then do it again. It'll work the second time. If it doesn't, then boot from the Leopard DVD and run Disk Utility > Repair Disk. It'll probably come back clean, then try it again. That's how I did it.

Edit: Oh, Parallels 3 works, it just crashes CONSTANTLY. VMWare works great.

hello i'm french user, i ve installed last leopard varsion with english langage (french seems to not be very usable because lot of text is longer than english in panel, ...)

so i 've no probleme with

Office 2004

Stellarium

Family 2.0.2

Omnigraffle 4.1.2

Checkbook 1.8

MacDraft demo 5.6.1

Interiors demo 4.0

handbrake 0.7.1

vlc 0.8.6c

earthdesk 4.0.3

alaunch 2.2.1

mainmenu 1.7.2

iwork

ilife 6

but omniplan crash every time

divx read but window can't move on screen

and you???

:P

• 2 weeks later...
Tunnelblick VPN is NOT working!

Any chance to make it work?

I am also noting issues with Tunnelblick 3.04b(latest version), i have not tried any other versions as of yet, but as soon as you add your conf files to the library/openvpn directory it will not display them in the menu. If you clear the cache it will create the default one for you but you can not start it, and if you restart it again it will again refuse to display anything in the menu.

Also using MS Remote desktop in fullscreen is not working with spaces, it will follow the screen every-time you change to the next desktop (this was not apparent using the MultpledEsktop in tiger(the one with the cube).

CORD, (looks nice) but does not work , screen is corrupted so that it is not usable.