its on the bay

evanrodge

210 posts in this topic

Azureus sees one seed, but I'm not connected to it. But guess what: I Don't Care. I am connected to peers who obviously are connected to the lone seeder, and I am therefore at a pretty constant 8% behind the fastest "leecher" I'm connected to. As my overall DL speed is usually over 100 kb/s, I feel I am getting what I want without overloading our dear friend the seeder.

So, the moral of this sad and stupefyingly boring story is that [[no seeds != no download]].

:unsure:

Ooo transparencies, looks just like the OS I have seen not too long ago...

Speaking of which, I kind of hate the look of the transparencies on the task bar and what not, does not quite fit with the "chrome/apple-look" that many have come used to, such as iTunes and Safari are using now...

In Vista it works better because also the windows themselves play a role in the style, apple's version looks like they just used photoshop to make the bar transparent and tada...Heck it doesn't even look like apple created it, it looks like some cheezy user made edit...

'

What I can't stop using so far.

* The backdrop effects.

* Spaces

* New Front Row

* Stacks!

* Can't stop enjoying the new UI.

What i Don't enjoy as much.

* Being one of the few to enjoy this. Guys, I would upload this somewhere but... ninjas..

on the piratebay it says 0 downloads so far so I guess everyone is still waiting for their download to be done. After people are done, that torrent would be self supporting.

Leopard makes my mouth water. I wish I had a Mac.

Nevertheless, I might try hacking it on my own...

What I can't stop using so far.

* The backdrop effects.

* Spaces

* New Front Row

* Stacks!

* Can't stop enjoying the new UI.

What i Don't enjoy as much.

* Being one of the few to enjoy this. Guys, I would upload this somewhere but... ninjas..

if i gave you my private FTP would you upload it there then i can get to seeding

you should be happy to know my upload is at the max

Very good.

I am doing my share too :thumbsup_anim:

Now the bay has 0 seeds...... wonderful. You have certain ppl, T3mur, that are like his avatar. What a :censored2:

Just use Disk Utility, select the DVD, and hit New Image.

I'm getting it from the pig as we speak... almost 200 seeders. Bad for my ratio :thumbsup_anim:, but good for the DL speed. :censored2: