its on the bay

evanrodge

210 posts in this topic

my post poofed

As did mine, we werent supposed to be talking about download/upload rates. Either way its a shame I dont have oink.. I dont want an invite though because normally Green Demon and Leecher of rents that are tor work fine for me.

EDIT: Now t3murs has as well. Guess the mods really dont want us posting about down/up rates.

Torrent stats are really of no interest on a forum.. Quite apart from the legal aspects, they're out of date the second they're posted, of no *real* interest to anyone, as mileage, bandwidth etc varies, and basically amount to pointless clutter.. in any case, I'm off to bed now, please try to find something more interesting to say than "zOMG I have 16% @ 26.2k/s with 4 seeders & 342487 leechers"

If you need to jump & shout about it, try Here

However I give up on trying to keep this topic in any kind of order..

Good Night.

Edited by Hagar

im way too optimistic to stop my torrent

plus i've gone this far

Torrent stats are really of no interest on a forum.. Quite apart from the legal aspects, they're out of date the second they're posted, of no *real* interest to anyone, as mileage, bandwidth etc varies, and basically amount to pointless clutter.. in any case, I'm off to bed now, please try to find something more interesting to say than "zOMG I have 16% @ 26.2k/s with 4 seeders & 342487 leechers"

However I give up on trying to keep this topic in any kind of order..

Good Night.

sometime i hate when mods do this, it takes the fun out of it, alot of us are really excited and feel like a kid that got the key to a candy store

im way too optimistic to stop my torrent

plus i've gone this far

sometime i hate when mods do this, it takes the fun out of it, alot of us are really excited and feel like a kid that got the key to a candy store

agreed.... they can become like the mean store manager who wont let you reach your hand into the candy bin

Does anyone have definitive info on the veracity of the new torrent?

I have come to the definitive deduction that you, my friend, are a forum vocabulary snob. thats even worse than catching teh ghay!!

EDIT: Guys I was seriously kidding. lighten up!

I have come to the definitive deduction that you, my friend, are a forum vocabulary snob. thats even worse than catching teh ghay!!

I thought has grammar and word choice were refreshing. I stopped seeding sorry, I was only .53% and was uping 70 kb/s. TPB just isnt the place to get Leopard IMO.

Noob. That's last years WWDC build.

Oh {censored}.

I have to start looking at the size.

I figured out why Usenet didn't work: the Unloader stopped partway. :thumbsup_anim::D :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: