Knowing when FC Leopard is downloadable: How?

FuturDreamz

34 posts in this topic

Honestly I was involved in the CTP beta of Vista I was getting builds upto beta2 and I mean hours after i revcieved my build someone leaked in on the torrents with no issue. And when Vista went RTM hell it was on the torrents within ah our by lunch I had d/l a copy RTM. I dunno what everyone is scared of drop it like its hot seriously!

Apple is trying to "flex its muscles" a little bit. They are going to show people, like us, that they don't get walked all over like microsoft does. It makes sense. Take a stand now so that this is what we expect in the future.

btw if someone uploads the file to the bay, then doesnt the bay show your ipaddress and apple could track you?

Apple is trying to "flex its muscles" a little bit. They are going to show people, like us, that they don't get walked all over like microsoft does. It makes sense. Take a stand now so that this is what we expect in the future.

if it was done right the first time then apple couldnt even touch us.

btw if someone uploads the file to the bay, then doesnt the bay show your ipaddress and apple could track you?

if it was done right the first time then apple couldnt even touch us.

If you're referring to the Pirate one, then no because Tiger is still on there even after Apple Demanded that they remove the torrent, and they didn't. so Even if Apple demands, I don't think the bay will help them find the IP addresses.

:)http://digg.com/apple/Apple_OS_X_Leopard_1...ew_WWDC07_Leaks

Its got Morgans name written all over it

Stupid {censored} is wrong. Getting us all excited.

Mac.OS.X.Leopard.Build.9A466.WWDC07.Preview-BETAOSX

[sEARCH]

No matches for Mac.OS.X.Leopard.Build.9A466.WWDC07.Preview-BETAOSX

!pre *WWDC*

[PRED] [APPLE.MAC.OSX.LEOPARD.V10.5.SERVER.WWDC.PREVIEW-BETAOSX] released 296d 45m 4s ago [2006-08-23]

!pre *BETAOSX

[PRED] [APPLE.MAC.OSX.LEOPARD.V10.5.SERVER.WWDC.PREVIEW-BETAOSX] released 296d 53m 43s ago [2006-08-23]

The Group BETAOSX Haven't released this so guess we've got even longer to wait.