Knowing when FC Leopard is downloadable: How?

FuturDreamz

34 posts in this topic

To my understanding this particular build is taking much longer than usual to hit the torrent sites. Mind you this particular build is also vastly more feature-complete than usual, so perhaps Apple is being even more protective and developers are being more cautious.

In any case, the thing to do is to keep an eye on the torrent sites. I've got 11 I'm tracking so far. Check out Toorgle for a quick search for the 9a466 build, limited to torrents.

Some people are under the impression that it'll hit the net on Sunday.

Honestly I was involved in the CTP beta of Vista I was getting builds upto beta2 and I mean hours after i revcieved my build someone leaked in on the torrents with no issue. And when Vista went RTM hell it was on the torrents within ah our by lunch I had d/l a copy RTM. I dunno what everyone is scared of drop it like its hot seriously!

Im under the impression it'll hit tomorrow.. im 80% sure.

WDDC ends today.. so those who planned to upload it on torrent will probably do it when they get home.. striaght when they get home.. maybe even this evening!

Chissà? Quein sabe? Chi sa? Who knows?

lol, yeah, I noticed! Any half-decent explanation for Leppy's lateness is good enough for me!

Too bad my ISP throttles p2p and torrents. I have to put up with slower speeds. Traffic shaping = :blowup:

Umm, why not change ISP ? If mine ever does that, i'm dropping it INSTANTLY. (Videotron)

Adi

Umm, why not change ISP ? If mine ever does that, i'm dropping it INSTANTLY. (Videotron)

Adi

That is easier said then done, the only Cable company in my area that offers high speed is comcast, so if I ever have a problem with them, I really can't go with anyone else.

when i get it i will put it up on my offshore ftp....just so people know there are registered apple ninjas on this site so im gonna watch what i say...but just expect something soon

It was on Oink, then the Apple ninjas got it taken off. This has already been discussed.

It wouldn't have been if 1 we kept our mouths shut, and or 2 if the uploader named it something else like, "cooking lessons 397" or something!