When is Leopard Going to Leak?

MacVertigo

1,469 posts in this topic

I figured we should start a topic to let everyone know when and where it is going to be when it leaks. I hope it hits soon.. I want to install it tonight.

So when ANYONE finds out information, please leave it here. I'm checking the normal spots.. but I haven't see it floating around any of the torrent sites yet.

I would be shocked if it is already leaked. The attendees had to exit Moscone, grab their disk, rip the imkage, then create a torrent, and send it online. Its only been an hour since the stevenote finished!

Also, be warned-the 1st preview released at WWDC06 should not be confused with this one. There are plenty of torrents labeled "WWDC" "Leopard" "Preview" and "Beta". Make sure you check the age before d/l-ing!

I would be shocked if it is already leaked. The attendees had to exit Moscone, grab their disk, rip the imkage, then create a torrent, and send it online. Its only been an hour since the stevenote finished!

Also, be warned-the 1st preview released at WWDC06 should not be confused with this one. There are plenty of torrents labeled "WWDC" "Leopard" "Preview" and "Beta". Make sure you check the age before d/l-ing!

Some are posting this from other countries, thinking its over hrs ago. :whistle: I just saw the crowd exit LMAO! :weight_lift:

If I'm not mistaken, the attendees have Internet access at WWDC. And since almost everyone brought their laptops... Well, you get the idea. But I sure as hell wouldn't do anything without a VPN/SSH-tunnel of some sorts.

... look harder

its out there

Ok.. You must be downloading the old one, from last year. Because I'm telling you. Its not out there yet. and when it is.. I'm going to be jumping up and down.

At WWDC06, Steve gave disks to all attendees. Later, it was available for download to Select and Premier ADC members. All builds so far have been for Select/Premier. Unfortunately, it looks like this beta is only to attendees, and not even the people who pay for their ADC memberships.

Also, I do expect it to be online tonight/tomorrow.