The complete semthex kernel bin-patch kit.

Guest BuildSmart

89 posts in this topic

I have been watching this thread for a while now, and all I am able to say, is that I am really impressed! People spend a lot of time on writing 300 lines of pure non sense, that is really much like in my show! Like now for instance, Buildsmart has posted a few hundret lines here, than actually doing somthing useful, that is amazing, I must thank you. People call him insane, all he got is hostility, not even a thankyou for this entertainment. On the other hand, I really need you guys for my show.

A side note I have to give here, accounts abuse and cracked md5 hashs from db dumps are uncool.

Goodbye for now and i hope we see each other on my show.

- Jerry Springer

rofl, another post showing how stupid you are :(. first of all, hashes. They dont mean a thing, you cant reverse a hash (unless you have a supercomputer), and if i got hold of a password hash, i would have to get the salt, then spend a couple of years on my pc guessing the password (just so it can match the hash).

and a side note, dense, i agree with you :(

but where would i get a dump? also, id have to unhash it, then get rid of the hashed salt, then unhash again (or something like that). md5 may be easy to crack but with salt, its a pain in the ass.

P.S: next time you make a new account, keep using it. (jerry.springer)

I used to have some respect for Netkas but it is blindly obvious now that he is not interested in furthering this community, he just wants all the glory over controlling the source code. Not even taking the time to read BuildSmart's post and then flaming him because it was too long just shows how immature and childish he is.

oh ho ho... I'm very busy with real life now, University, exams....i haven't time to answer stupid buildsmarts attacks...

all i'm doing - i'm doing for free...I don't ask for donations, removed all banners from my blog...and still making that work....isn't it enough to say - thank you ?

"P.S: next time you make a new account, keep using it. (jerry.springer)"

Having some friends within the corrupt admin stuff around here to get ips? Maybe this explains how you got the password changed. I would have been suprised if it could have been cracked that easy anyways, strong passwords take some time and you proberly not own a rainbow table.

P.S.: Jerry is comedy to you, this is my real usage account and older.

*plonk*

It's pretty neat here, should stay and enjoy this thread further.

Yeah, it provides entertainment for both sides i guess, but no more religious puns, as that is ignorant. And if you do not comply, i will be angry :D

P.S: i didnt use your ip, its just easy to tell how a idiot writes :thumbsup_anim: