• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

celebi23

celebi23

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
Ok, I'm able to install Rhapsody DR2 on in Parallels, except for the fact that the VM screen is blac & white. It gets to the Setup Assistant and everything's working fine. Right when you finish the setup assistant & when it says it's setting up the settings, I get the spinning beachball & that lasts a VERY long time. I tried restarting the VM & it goes to the login screen of Rhapsody & I can't login. Anyone get Rhapsody to correctly instal in Parallels?

Korrupted

Korrupted

Wandering Samurai

• Retired
  • 1,623 posts
  • Interests:Mac<br />Laptops
I can't really help with the other stuff, but as far as the black and white screen goes, it's impossible for Rhapsody to have color in Parallels, even though they claim it's a generic VESA card, it really isn't, or it'd work. Sorry.

celebi23

celebi23

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
Alright, thanks anyway. I just wanted to give it a shot & see if it'd work. Just for the hell of it

This is what I'm seeing in Parallels right now
Posted Image
The beachball keeps spinning

bwhsh8r

bwhsh8r

InsanelyMac Deity

• Gurus
  • 2,085 posts
glad to see someones actually using those rhapsody installs =D

celebi23

celebi23

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
bwhsh8r, any suggestion on how to get Rhapsody to instal in either Parallels or VMWare?

milmacman

milmacman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Did you ever get it running?

I just got DR2 running in Parallels--though the beachball will spin for quite a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy