low board performence

51 posts in this topic

i have been using a very fast connection lately, but it seems that this site has slowed down. it takes about 20-30 seconds for a page to load. is anyone else having this "problem" as i am?

The site has been known to slow down at certain times. However, I thought this bug had been fixed. I have yet to experience any slowness since the last time. :D

- Sb.

Same poor performance here since yesterday. On my own IP the site times out after a minute or so. I'm now going through a proxy in the US which lets me at least get on but with 30+ sec. response times. I don't know if this is really a maintenance issue. It actually came out of the blue for me which normally indicates a more 'serious' problem. The OSX86 wiki is not any better btw.

This is kinda surreal. Yesterday I already thought *that's it, June 2007, the initially planned release month for Leopard... 'somebody' hacked into insanelymac...* :P

Yep, nice and fast here. Hopefully whatever happened got fixed.

Still, I think IM needs to (finally) be moved off the Planet and on to Fubra's servers. Granted, that could be a pretty big job, but it could make the site faster.