INSANELYMAC AWARDS--Favorite Moderator

INSANELYMAC AWARDS: Favorite Moderator  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favorite moderator!

• Colonel
    • Cyrana
    • DaxTsurgi
    • Hagar
    • Hatoncat
    • Lord_muad_dib
    • Macgirl
    • Metrogirl
    • Mr. Bond
    • Munky
    • Ouch
    • Quixos
    • Sabr
    • Alex Oughton
    • Cavemonkey50
    • Quietglow
    • SaxMachine
    • Suleiman
    • Virtuelben
    • Cheating

147 posts in this topic

Who the hell is Ouch? I've never seen that guy (girl... person...) post anything. Where's he moderate?

vote colonel

Ouch formaly knowing as OuchPotato is one of teh best modes and members we have/had. He hasn't been around here for ages due to work and a change of life in general (I PM'd him reciently) but if he was here I'm sure he would be up there with the rest of the top Mods we have.

Alex Oughton [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Cavemonkey50 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Quietglow [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

SaxMachine [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Suleiman [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Virtuelben [ 0 ] **

Hatoncat [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

ive never even heard of these..... (the others, yeah, but these??)

Alex Oughton has been posting news for a while now. Although a lot lot less than normal in recient times probabily due to the big change. He actually just the other day posted Apple Releases Macbook Refresh which I'm sure we've all had a read of.

Suleiman was another great News Team member but who didn't really post too often (from what I remember) but when he did, lets just say it was almost always an interesting read. He's not been here in ages too.

The rest are probabily before my time.

But once again I ask why News Team staff members were added into a Favorite Moderator contest?

Also no one noticed anything with my last post? I've made it as easy as I could.

But once again I ask why News Team staff members were added into a Favorite Moderator contest?

Also no one noticed anything with my last post? I've made it as easy as I could.

lol, i noticed that, but its still "wtf"

and ahhh, i remember that article...

thanks for clearing this up

best news team/moderator contest

lol

They were added in there because they do have moderator power (albeit over one forum).

The XLabs group wasn't added since there is already a separate category for them.

I didn't know News Team has moderating rights. But still they really should have had their own contest. But then again with none really showing up it would have been a slow race.

My horse is winning!!

:censored2:

You calling Colonel a horse?

best news team/moderator contest

lol

Exactly! More suitable name.

who hasn't got the mod badge is someone that is moderating in trial time or does the job for just a section(as did i for the italian's)

mod badge is deserved just for global moderators :)

note: i see 2 votes.. what the.... :D thx to all! :D

/me sending paypal gift :P

I didn't know News Team has moderating rights. But still they really should have had their own contest. But then again with none really showing up it would have been a slow race.

You calling Colonel a horse?

Exactly! More suitable name.

Conel is a horse with KFC. :-)

It was meant as a joke incase you misunderstood. (and if it's a bad joke, I'm sorry.)

:rolleyes:

He was just joking himself :dev:

Also - thanks for the votes guys! Keep them coming! :D

Well... Colonel thinks Ferraris should have hydraulics and spinners - which in my book is one down from selling heroin at the gates of primary schools... so I dont know......

sod it - Sabr it is

When I was builting my Hackintosh, I had to look in several forums, the names that are constantly appearing with very good tips, advices, instructions are: MacGirl, Cyrana (it seems that she not active in the forum anymore), Munky, DaxTsurgi), they all offered very invaluable wisdom to share.

Also there were solutions built by Netkas, Taruga, Skipy, Prasys, Jas, Semthel, Kiko, and many others that aren't in this vote poll.

Special thanks to A Nony Moose.

Well... to vote, I had only to remember wich tips enlightened me more, so I remembered MacGirl was constantly in each and every forum were I looking for solutions for my hardware, with very good tips.

THANK YOU ALL at InsanelyMac, without you, I would never had my Hackintosh.

Sry guys i'm looking for my yellow lamborghini, 400pk+, 20" rims etc.

One of the moderators happen to see him in their garage????? It could win you a vote :rolleyes::wallbash: :wallbash:

With a vote for me, you'll be ridin spinnaz in no time. :unsure:

Sry guys i'm looking for my yellow lamborghini, 400pk+, 20" rims etc.

One of the moderators happen to see him in their garage????? It could win you a vote :(;) :censored2:

Yeah, I believe I saw Colonel driving around in it last week...

:help:

Colonel I almost gave you my vote, but at the last minute I recieved this message from Sabr:

I'm very sorry to tell you that I have not seen your Lamborghini, but I happen to have a un-used Aston Martin Vantage in my garage. I don't use this car that much, since I earn so much money with moderating the Insanelymac forum, I have plenty of cars to choose.

Sincerely Sabr.

Sabr you got my vote!

Colonel I almost gave you my vote, but at the last minute I recieved this message from Sabr:

Sabr you got my vote!

Hahahaaha! I didn't think you'd actually show Colonel I sent you that! :hysterical:

Thanks for the vote :)

-Sb.