Final Cut Studio 2 in peoples hands

Khid

47 posts in this topic

I'm jealoussssss. They said it wouldn't be shipping for weeks but I guess they had to rush it to be Adobe Production Suite to the punch.

Ordered mines today, going to play with a friends Mac Pro FCS2 install tonight.

Weeee

I had mine yesterday, installed today.

MacPro quad 3,0 3,0GbRAM 4x500GbHDs. For sure FCP looks faster and Motion it is finally good in speed and create fantastic grafics.

In reality I come from AE so I am studing Motion at the moment :-)

FCP 5,1 it was not very stable on my MP, with 3-4 open apps, now it looks different.

My 3,0Gb of RAM must be increased ASAP w/h FCP/Motion/Compressor working all "ensamble". I think 6 will be ok but not too much.

Compressor has never been my preferred compressing program but now the frog became a prince. Fast and impressive in quality (I tested only some preset for the moment).

The new codec (I don't remember the name now) looks great but I had no time for a correct evaluation.

Should be ashamed of yourself... posting Torrents in MY thread in PUBLIC>

Pfft.

My copy arrived in the Mail Today, played with it already at a friends and it's awesome. Motion 3 is sick, Color is sick, the entire Studio is sick. Can't wait to install my own copy now. :DDDD

Also, the new Codec is Pro Res 4:2:2 and it's muy bien, homey.

Apple really did well with this release. Now, if they would only give me my native MXF editing.

My copy arrived in the Mail Today, played with it already at a friends and it's awesome. Motion 3 is sick, Color is sick, the entire Studio is sick.

It's sick? Give it some asprin and hope that it doesn't do a hex dump. :)

Should be ashamed of yourself... posting Torrents in MY thread in PUBLIC>

Pfft.

My copy arrived in the Mail Today, played with it already at a friends and it's awesome. Motion 3 is sick, Color is sick, the entire Studio is sick. Can't wait to install my own copy now. :DDDD

Also, the new Codec is Pro Res 4:2:2 and it's muy bien, homey.

Apple really did well with this release. Now, if they would only give me my native MXF editing.

Installing on your osx86 or a real MAC Khid?

Hi i need help

my hackintosh uphuk 1.2 10.4.9 quick time 7.16

all works motion dvd studio color etc...except final cut 2 can't load

Do you know why????????????

Thx for your help

I forgot qmaster both no loading

Yeah Final cut 6 wont load for me either. It gets to where it cant find DV device and then if you say continue it conks out.

for me it's just after at the end plugins search in the windows of fcp and the windows disapears i'ts weird..

with fcp 5 i didn't have problems ...