DISPLAY AND VMWARE TOOLS

4 posts in this topic

Hello Members

I have installed osx 10.4.6 on VmWare 5.5.4 "sucessfully"

Booting works fine, network is going well.

Now the display I have not been able to change(see attachment), still small! It is a radeon 9600 series card.

Also I have not been able to install VmWare tools.

Would anyone be able to give me a hand on this?

Many thanks

NT

post-105695-1179080957_thumb.jpg

Have you tried to switch to full screen mode using CTRL+ENTER? And what is your guest system? FreeBSD? I think that the original VMWare tools (the ones that come with VMWare don't work in OSx86) will not install, I think there is someone porting it to OSx86, but I don't know if it is true. Try to edit the VMWare configuration file and find something that can solve your problem.

Good Luck

Paulo Greimel

Have you tried to switch to full screen mode using CTRL+ENTER? And what is your guest system? FreeBSD? I think that the original VMWare tools (the ones that come with VMWare don't work in OSx86) will not install, I think there is someone porting it to OSx86, but I don't know if it is true. Try to edit the VMWare configuration file and find something that can solve your problem.

Good Luck

Paulo Greimel

Hello Paulo

Thanks

I am on freeBSD. when I go to full screen the size of the "mac screen" does not change. It is still about 600x400.

Has anyone else an idea where I could find something about those couple of problems?

Thanks

NT