thinking of selling: c2d mbp

ph363

11 posts in this topic

It might smell new, but what condition is it in?

The finish on the button looks like it is coming off. There are also a few very minor scratches on the bottom that can only be seen at the right angle.

buttonscuff(1).jpg

IMG_1668(2).jpg

IMG_1646(2).jpg

IMG_1669(2).jpg

IMG_1647(2).jpg

IMG_1648(2).jpg

IMG_1667(2).jpg

This really does look like a bargain, and I'm in the market for a MacBook Pro. The only problem is:

1) I don't know you very well.

2) You probably live in the US.

3) You have 3 posts.

So I think I'll stay out of this one, unless you have an extremely good offer. Ya know, normally, the salesman sets the price. :lol:

This really does look like a bargain, and I'm in the market for a MacBook Pro. The only problem is:

1) I don't know you very well.

2) You probably live in the US.

3) You have 3 posts.

I can see how this is a problem. I do live in the US. I am aware that my low post count will discourage most people. However, if you look at my join date, you will see that I did not become a member of this comunity just to sell my notebook. I can provide any information necessary in order to make a possible buyer feel more at ease.

I have no idea what it should sell for...maybe $2k-2100 usd range???

I can see how this is a problem. I do live in the US. I am aware that my low post count will discourage most people. However, if you look at my join date, you will see that I did not become a member of this comunity just to sell my notebook. I can provide any information necessary in order to make a possible buyer feel more at ease.

I have no idea what it should sell for...maybe $2k-2100 usd range???

Honestly, thats a pretty harsh deal considering you can get a certified refurbished MBP from Apple for $1599. Granted with only 1GB of ram, but still. I'm getting some money for graduation, so I might be interested. Where in the US are you?

post a link. Your not getting a refurb core 2 duo for $1500. I think your looking a 2.16 core duo.

I set that priced based off of what they are going for on ebay. It will be on ebay next week if no one bites. Im in Indianapolis.