• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Glen Christian

Glen Christian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello Oracle.. nice to meet you Expert..
I need some help..
Today i do installation on an Intel Machine, in other word Hackintosh..
I was installed Mac OS X 10.4.9 in my SATA Harddisk..
After the installation finished and rebooting my SATA Harddisk can't be detected by BIOS..
What should I do?? I'm so confused.. :unsure: Please help me..
Thx 4 your help..

o yeah.. forgot to add more info..
and when i tried to reinstall mac by booting from the dvd again,
my SATA Harddisk doesn't appear there..
the one that is appear in the Disk Utility Tab is the DVD rom..
thx..

sladeslade

sladeslade

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
i don't have a dvd drive, is it possible to dd the image to a second hard disk and install from there?

mathan

mathan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i try to instal jas mac os x 10.4.8 in my system

sys config
AMD X2 3200+
Asus M2NPV-MX
160GB SATA
Ps/2 Key , mouse

first i see the error in my keyboard and mouse not work ,
i disable usb in bios any try to install now both working

but sata hdd not visible in disk utilty screen so when to install please help and how to upgrade in 10.4.9 or 10.5.0

Escalibur

Escalibur

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi, my Mac OS X 10.4.8 [AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3] with PPF1.iso DVD is not booting for instalation (CDROM set as primary and default in BIOS options). I can see the black screen when the count downs starts, when I hit enter it shows some texts and then it reboots to the same process, also tried hitting F8 and typing -s and -x or -v.

Ive tried to install Leopard-AMD-10.5.1 DVD too with the same results.

COULD ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE??
THX!

MSI k8t master2 far7
Dual AMD Opteron 246
Barracuda 160 gb S-ATA
GeForce 6200 APG 256

maghush

maghush

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
hi i have JaS_10.4.8_AMD_Intel_SSE2_SSE3.Defiant_diskutil_fix of rapid share and when extraction the winrar files to iso it wants a password does any on ehave an idea what that could be

jack_j

jack_j

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Id LOOOVE some help too..
There are so many damn versions of how to install osx86, I cant get one to work..
I am currently d/l'ing JaS and hoping this will work, but the instructions are not overly clear..
when I tried installing using an ISO with darwin, it said it was installing but then restarted into xp64 and didnt seem to do a thing..I need some help pleasssse

ruelle

ruelle

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
how i can install this release on a HD partitioned with winXP???

THANKS

jack_j

jack_j

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Can someone help me
I downloaded JaS amd sse2.sse3 but all I got was a ton of RAR files and no instructions..what do I do now?

I just finished installing this exact same DVD on to a machine with SATA drive, ACHI and sata native mode enabled, worked perfect. I have the ICH8R controller. But it maybe be different for you so be cautioned.

debianx

debianx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
I just finished installing this dvd, and works great. followed the screenshot instructions and osx86 HCL. It installed very smooth on my Dell SX270 P4 2.8GHZ 2GB ram 40GB IDE Drive. Found everything. I like to say thanks everyone here insanely mac. My question is can you due any of the updates that download?

Jonny202003

Jonny202003

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
im getting what looks like a kernel panic error when I try to boot into osx after the installation.

but if I boot using -x (safe boot) I can get into OSX just fine.

Is there anyone who can help me get rid of the kernel panic?

Ol!ver

Ol!ver

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
I have a problem where the installation says there is something wrong with the DVD. If I tell it to install anyway it doesn't complete saying there were errors. Any ideas ?

na3than

na3than

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
yes,seems to work fine.

but not in my laptop, lg lw70 express.
some hardware issues,
no sound, no keyboard

urgonah8me

urgonah8me

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
the jas disc works fine on my acer aspire 5634wlmi laptop :hysterical: but Does anyone know if you can update through the apple software update? or will it ruin the installation?

halocog

halocog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
im downloading this now....

thanks for the great guide :D

i d-loaded a supposedly amd patched version of iatkos leopard and it dident work (i think it wasent actually amd patched).

i hope it works.

gai-jin

gai-jin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I am trying to install from this version on my Gateway MX7118 laptop computer. The install went smoothly, up until the end when it tried to reboot. On boot, it loads to the grey Apple screen, and freezes up.

I booted using the -v command, and find the last line of text when it stops is:

localhost /system/library/coreservices/loginwindow.app/contents/macos/loginwindow: Login window application started

At a glance, that doesn't seem to give any indication of a problem. Any idea what the issue could be?

Gateway MX7118 Laptop
ATI 200m chipset/video
AC97 / Conextant audio
AMD Athlon 64 3400+ CPU

gai-jin

gai-jin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Okay, I found a post where someone else was having a similar issue, and followed the instructions here:

http://forum.insanel...showtopic=79143

now the boot process gets exactly one line further, stopping at:

localhost configd[55]: No AirPort Driver found.

SamuthNBS

SamuthNBS

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi, I was going to make my own topic but this one seems appropriate as it has the exact title I was going to use.
I'm trying to install 10.4.8, using the same iso.
My cpu is SSE2 and SSE3 capable.
I've got it to boot from the dvd but once it opens darwin it fills the screen and then says something about a kernel panic and just hangs for hours. The first time it got a lot further and said nothing about panic, then I reset it. Is there any way to delete the temporary files created, if any, in order to revert to the first attempt?
I don't really have anything funny plugged in, just a cheap sound card and the USB HDD I'm going to install to.
Cheers in advance.

SamuthNBS

SamuthNBS

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I have a screenshot. Please help with this, I need to run mac software for my degree :unsure:

Attached File  macscreen.jpg   122.14KB   108 downloads

gai-jin

gai-jin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Here's a (blurry) screenshot of where my laptop freezes up on first boot after install. Oh, I reinstalled today without the 'titan' drivers, but I'm still stuck at the same place.

Obviously, I need a steadier hand with the camera. I'll try and get a better shot later to post, but hopefully there's enough here to get a suggestion or two.

Attached Files

joseccs

joseccs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:mac and always mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI I KNOW THAT YOU'RE HEARD THIS A MILLION TIMES BUT I'M GOING INSANE TO GET INSTALL MAC OS MY PC CONFIG IS:

AliveNF6G-VSTA
AMD +4600 Dual Core
HDD 160 serial ATA II
Nvidia GEFORCE 8500 GT

I have de Iso already burned on a DVD Mac os x86 10.4.9

please anyone tell me if it is my pc config the problem or for not has the right guide for doing it, i really want to install de 10.5 but i've already read that its better first install the tiger and then get and update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy