How far could emulation go?

Guest Ramm

6 posts in this topic

Guest Ramm

I wonder how long that could go, if say, you had 32 gb of RAM....

Windows -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) -> Parallels (Windows) -> VMWare (OS X) ->....

lol

Guest Ramm

Thanks for that XD

I knew that, I was just saying. I wonder how many instances of an instance of an instance of .... you could have. You could have a bajillion OSs running at once.

Imagine in the future

"You come across this program which requires DOS. Sadly only Apple exists and MicroCrap died. So you boot up OS 15 on your iMac. Start up Parallels, to run OS 12, in which you use an older version of parallels to run OSX 10.4, in which you use parallels to run Windows XP, in which you run Virtual Machine to run Windows 98, which then can successfully boot into DOS mode"

Now imagine Windows 98 crashes................................ :|