Snö - Falling snow flakes on your desktop

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

for you snow lovers out there I've buildt Snö (homepage of the author here). I'm no programmer, just downloaded the source and made a "deployment" version in xcode. Can you tell me if it works on your systems, please. It's pretty nice to look at it, a screensaver is also included.

Edit: I can't upload it as attachment right now.

OK tried that.. when I ttaempted "install for all users I got "pref pane "%@" could not be installed..." "install for just this user" worked fine, however.. very wintery :) the desktop version definitely slows things down a bit...

OK tried that.. when I ttaempted "install for all users I got "pref pane "%@" could not be installed..." "install for just this user" worked fine, however.. very wintery :) the desktop version definitely slows things down a bit...

The ppc version maxed out my cpu totally, whereas the x86 version uses "only" about 30 % on my machine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the sno urig-herb, the desktop sno works perfectly but screensaver did not, i don't have qe and ci working yet on this set up and none of the screensavers are working properly so it may not have any problems and I can't test it.