Do like a Christian music artist?

linuxfan66

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do like a Christian music artist?

• No
    • Yes to all
    • Yes to some
    • Yes to most
  2. 2. What ones to you like?( if your answer above is one of the Yes answers From "Do like a Christian music artist?"?

• Hilsong
    • Hillsong United
    • Newsboys
    • Thirdday

25 posts in this topic

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I listen to any genuinely good music, regardless of it's political or religious meaning. I have got several bands I listen to who have got GREAT music - some very outspoken in their beliefs such as the examples you listed, and some who are not outspoken. I listened to quite a few back when Christians produced quality music (DC Talk, early Newsboys, etc.), but I'm really disgusted by the garbage music that has been coming from that industry more recently. Music is music - it's the quality of the music that matters, and content is only one of many issues a good listener should judge music on.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Steve Taylor - even though he hasn't put out an album in years.Ressurrection Band - aka Rez Band - aka RezThey put out some really good music in their day.Modern stuff - well, the only modern CCM band that I like consistantly across the board is the David Crowder Band.

About the only Christian music I've heard was Rez Band, Stryper, Whiteheart and Daniel Band.
Daniel Amos band?Yeah - they were good.I don't have any of their stuff though. Never did, my brother did.

religion is the cause for most of the wars out there

No. Greed and a lust for power is the cause of war.

Don't forget that Stalin killed in the name of Athiesm - and the communist block killed and persecuted hundreds of thousands just because they had a faith. But I'm not willing to paint all athiests evil because of them.

Have a nice day SC.